Kilgore Soccer

2shot

I have heard numerous rumors from getting the assistant baseball coach , the assistant principal but they are receiving a lot of applications for this job. I just hope they take their time to find the right fit and not just stick someone in there to fill a hole. To have 15 Juniors returning and the class of talent entering the 10th grade. Kilgore will be the class of East Texas and should be on a state championship quest if they can find the right coach. Any predictions anyone? Whoever takes the job will be "Barry Switzer-ed". If they win it all they should have. If they lose it "the coach messed it up" so not an easy spot for a new coach.

You are correct in the job not being posted anywhere! This means that the AD and SI are trying internal routes. This is all speculation, but Hamner, who stepped in as the assistant coach after Toone left before the playoffs, could be their most likely choice. More than likely it is a temporary solution. Could also save them some money for at least a year or two from having to pay another coach. Remember, I am only speculating.

So I did some digging about this information, and found that the AD wants to hire and the school board does not. They are reconsidering Coach Bradshaws contract, we probably will not hear anything about this for another month until the school board meets and decides. That is all I have.

Unconfirmed rumor about why the school is not renewing his contract because of some run in with the law, and DUI's. Remember this is just word of mouth, I do not know if it is true.

Do you think its legit to post this? especially if you dont know if its true....

You would be correct

look like its legit. talk to a good friend in kilgore and not a good situation. cant have that as a coach. need good role models. money shouldnt be an issue in this situation.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good for Aaron and Kilgore. He was really making progress with the inexperienced Marshall girls. I would expect intensity and success.

Should win a state title. they have to be favored to win it all with everyone back

• 2 weeks later...

Not saying that they was not other talent on the pitch but the kid controlled the Midfield and the game!!! You better hope he is back or you will see a big drop off. die deutsche gemacht, dass Team. Ein Spieler aus Europa bringt so viel mehr Erfahrung, um eine amerikanische Team. Sie müssen nicht zu denken, dass er der großen Grund war verrückt sein. So you are telling me that without him Kilgore would have went as far as they did this year.

Not saying that they was not other talent on the pitch but the kid controlled the Midfield and the game!!! You better hope he is back or you will see a big drop off. die deutsche gemacht, dass Team. Ein Spieler aus Europa bringt so viel mehr Erfahrung, um eine amerikanische Team. Sie müssen nicht zu denken, dass er der großen Grund war verrückt sein. So you are telling me that without him Kilgore would have went as far as they did this year.

yes i believe they will if not farther

• 2 months later...