So.....have they left yet?

Immortal13

Every report I have seen today says that the SEC said 'NO" to the ags begging. Why can't you see that? You're the one with the world class eduaction I thought.

Now, 04, clean up on isle 7 please. Bring the mop, you'll need it.

SHow me one report where the SEC voted "no" on A&M joining.

Show me a single one.

You're misunderstanding everything about what happened today and finding it as a sad reason to "party" because you think the SEC voted "no" on letting A&M join.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Show me a single one.

You're misunderstanding everything about what happened today and finding it as a sad reason to "party" because you think the SEC voted "no" on letting A&M join.

Poor obsessed tsip

I guess I'll wait until an aggie grad can explain that post as well. Its so poorly put together.

Poorly put together?

It simply asks you to show me one of these "reports" of the SEC saying that they voted "no" on allowing A&M to join.

Doesn't surprise me that you can't comprehend it.

Show me a single one.

Here' a report from a national media outlet that says the aggies were't invited. Pretty much sums up the fact that aggie wasn't invited today.

http://espn.go.com/c...invite-texas-am

Look, another one:

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/Southeastern-Conference-nixes-talk-about-expansion-including-Texas-A%26M-081411

Here' a report from a national media outlet that says the aggies were't invited. Pretty much sums up the fact that aggie wasn't invited today.

The SEC did not vote "no". Your article says that.

In fact, they did what they could to cover their butts legally. Do you REALLY not understand this? Nowehere in there does it say "A&M is not good enough for the SEC" which is something you came up with on your own in an attempt to troll and fuel your inferiority complex with A&M because you weren't good enough for them.

The SEC did not vote "no". Your article says that.

In fact, they did what they could to cover their butts legally. Do you REALLY not understand this? Nowehere in there does it say "A&M is not good enough for the SEC" which is something you came up with on your own in an attempt to troll and fuel your inferiority complex with A&M because you weren't good enough for them.

Don't get so upset. Rejection is a part of life and everyone has to experience it from time to time. Not everyones parents coddle them and protect themfrom the real world. Based on what came out today, the $EC said NO. You can spin it any way you'd like but the answer was no. Now, is it over, maybe not for long, but for today your answer was NO.

Don't get so upset. Rejection is a part of life and everyone has to experience it from time to time. Not everyones parents coddle them and protect themfrom the real world. Based on what came out today, the $EC said NO. You can spin it any way you'd like but the answer was no. Now, is it over, maybe not for long, but for today your answer was NO.

LOL!! Which president of an SEC school said, "No"? None of them, because it never was put to vote. The end.

If you seriously can't understand what happened today (which is not surprising giving that I'm dealing with a t-shirt fan), then you're in the same boat as that TCU fans, and there is no reason to discuss anything any more until we hear more tomorrow when Loftin issues a statement.

LOL!! Which president of an SEC school said, "No"? None of them, because it never was put to vote. The end.

If you seriously can't understand what happened today (which is not surprising giving that I'm dealing with a t-shirt fan), then you're in the same boat as that TCU fans, and there is no reason to discuss anything any more until we hear more tomorrow when Loftin issues a statement.

They didn't vote because they decided they didn't want to expand right now. You don't vote for something that nobody in the room wants. How hard is this?

Another whorn lie. You sound like fat ketch. The sthletic department paid everything back and makes money. You shouldn't het your info from a Texas state grad.

Dude, the aggies ath program has been losing money for years. Hell, y'all cant even afford to clean up all the bat poo in your stadium

Mr.Machen is the president of the University of Florida, one of the leading institutions in the SEC, SEC, SEC.

Like was stated earlier, the ags were told NO today, as well as all the other schools "rumored" to heading to the SEC, SEC, SEC. Apprently one of the main sticking points is another team to join with the ags.

Mr.Machen is the president of the University of Florida, one of the leading institutions in the SEC, SEC, SEC.

Like was stated earlier, the ags were told NO today, as well as all the other schools "rumored" to heading to the SEC, SEC, SEC. Apprently one of the main sticking points is another team to join with the ags.

Go look up what the president at USC said. He most definitely didn't say no to a&m at all