SEC said thanks but no thanks A&M

sawemoff

Do me a favor and go Google what Nebraska went through with the big10 last year for me please.

Ding ding ding

Seirously, though, h-town... I've decided it's best to let them do their "partying" now (which says enough about them and the kind of people they are, finding reason to party about a school they didn't attend LOL!) and wait till tomorrow or Wednesday to hear the final word. I think if our President/BOR were caught off guard by this, we'd know, but the statement he released today only reaffirm what other Ags here have been saying today about what happened at the SEC meeting.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ding ding ding

Seirously, though, h-town... I've decided it's best to let them do their "partying" now (which says enough about them) and wait till tomorrow or Wednesday to hear the final word.

....or 2012, or 2013, or 2014, or 2015.

I just got to say Texas #### and A&m is still better lol!

Enjoy your ONE good year. A&M doesn't get many of them. I mean, you just had your BEST year in what 12, and you STILL couldn't win 10 games! But if it makes you feel better to laugh at big brothers ONE bad year, that's ok. We all know who gets the last laugh come December!

Now go put a cold steak on that eye.

where did I use the word vote, you illiterate @!#!@#??

Whoa ho ho! Calm down, buddy. :)

That scoreboard of the image you posted?

Yeah, that insinuates it was a 12-0 vote one way against A&M. If you're going to copy and paste an unoriginal and unfunny image, at least try to understand it a LITTLE before getting defensive over it!

Whoa ho ho! Calm down, buddy. :)

That scoreboard of the image you posted?

Yeah, that insinuates it was a 12-0 vote one way against A&M. If you're going to copy and paste an unoriginal and unfunny image, at least try to understand it a LITTLE before getting defensive over it!

I just pasted a pic of the aggy with the dumbfounded look on his face....now kindly go @#% yourself

I just pasted a pic of the aggy with the dumbfounded look on his face....now kindly go @#% yourself

Whoa! Calm down now!

Look at the scoreboard in that pic. Did that escape you?

Wouldn't surprise me. Now go buy another t-shirt so that maybe you'll feel better about yourself and calm down.

Whoa! Calm down now!

Look at the scoreboard in that pic. Did that escape you?

Wouldn't surprise me. Now go buy another t-shirt so that maybe you'll feel better about yourself and calm down.

LOL....I'm too busy drinking in all this aggie misery to give one flying #$@$ about you. Now, you can offer to come try to calm me down if you'd like....I doubt that would end well for you lol

This is from USCs president. Sounds like what every ag on here has been saying. Shocking.

The Southeastern Conference hasn't received an application for membership from any university, USC President Harris Pastides told The Daily Gamecock Sunday afternoon. He further said Sunday's meeting of the 12 SEC member presidents was held in order to prepare for the possibility of such an application and determine the criteria and steps associated with any potential expansion. Pastides, speaking after USC's New Student Convocation at the Coliseum, said the league presidents "love" the current conference landscape, but that it was necessary to drop what they were doing and hold such a meeting in order to best plan for the league's best interest in the future. Regarding rumors of Texas A&M's desire to leave the Big 12 Conference and join the SEC, Pastides said the proverbial "ball" is in the school's "court."

Ill lay out the plan.

Today they went over guidelines as to.what they (sec schools) want in new joining schools. What school fits in best? You can answer that.

Tomorrow, the BOR meets to get the application ready. They'll send that over and the sec will see that it meets every single guideline they laid out the day before. What a surprise.

I don't think the leaders at a&m would be doing this if the didn't know it was a for sure acceptance.

LOL....I'm too busy drinking in all this aggie misery to give one flying #$@$ about you. Now, you can offer to come try to calm me down if you'd like....I doubt that would end well for you lol

Wait, you're seriously drinking because the SEC is covering their tails? LMAO!!!!

There are no Aggies in "misery" because we can see what happened today. Apparently you can't and it was enough for you to go drink in celebration about a school that is a rival of somewhere you didn't even go!

I thought I had seen it all.

This is from USCs president. Sounds like what every ag on here has been saying. Shocking.

Ill lay out the plan.

Today they went over guidelines as to.what they (sec schools) want in new joining schools. What school fits in best? You can answer that.

Tomorrow, the BOR meets to get the application ready. They'll send that over and the sec will see that it meets every single guideline they laid out the day before. What a surprise.

I don't think the leaders at a&m would be doing this if the didn't know it was a for sure acceptance.

Like I said. Now we know how sad they are. They are LITERALLY drinking in celebration because they think A&M is not going to the SEC. And I thought they were kidding about partying. Surely they know what is going on, right?!

Wait, you're seriously drinking because the SEC is covering their tails? LMAO!!!!

There are no Aggies in "misery" because we can see what happened today. Apparently you can't and it was enough for you to go drink in celebration about a school that is a rival of somewhere you didn't even go!

Yes, yes I am...because aggy misery is delicious. Aggys are crying in mass right now, and yes it is quite hilarious.

BTW, I changed the pic since you were not bright enough to grasp the original concept. Like I said, I wasn't referring to a "vote"...nice try though

To Aggie fans:

Much of the banter has revolved around whether the SEC has ever invited A&M? Most Aggie fans have claimed they had been invited in 2010.

Many questioned (myself included) and expressed skepticism about an offer.

After the events of the day do you still believe there was an invite. Or was it exploratory talks with staff?

I can find the claims if you like? I think this is why most are chuckling this afternoon at A&M. Never was there a post on how the "process" would be conducted, which has harmed some of your credibility.

Personally, I think it could happen. But today A&M got it's homework assignment. What you are about to find out is:

1) Baylor & Tech will be exerting as much pressure on the Texas Legislation.

2) 9 schools have equal say on the impact of A&M departing.

3) FoxSports & ESPN could be a player.

Yes, yes I am...because aggy misery is delicious. Aggys are crying in mass right now, and yes it is quite hilarious.

BTW, I changed the pic since you were not bright enough to grasp the original concept. Like I said, I wasn't referring to a "vote"...nice try though

Show me one Aggie who is crying.

Just one.

Like I said, we all know what's going on here and we're happy about it.

And our lives aren't so sad that we drink about schools who have nothing to do with us.

Immortal,

I actually know that guy. My sophomore year he lived in the apartment next door. His name is Kyle. I think everyone was making that same face. We were down four with about two minutes left, had the ball on the two yard-line and Fran decided it was best to kick a field goal. Hence, the one point win for OU.

I said "drinking in" all the aggie misery. I didn't mean literally drinking....LMAO. You weren't in the top 10% of your class I'm guessing. :wacko:

Immortal,

I actually know that guy. My sophomore year he lived in the apartment next door. His name is Kyle.

Wow Kyle? really? That makes it even better lol

I'm not others dumbs2#@#, and that would be UT

Whoa ho ho! Again with the namecalling.

It's funny you keep saying A&M fans are "in misery" or "are crying" yet you can't give me one example of such a thing happening, yet I'm in your head to the point you're resorting to petty insults. Yeah, for some reason I doubt that, but I guess I'll believe you.

Sorry for taking you at your word. Guess I gave you too much credit. unsure.gif

It's funny you keep saying A&M fans are "in misery" or "are crying" yet you can't give me one example of such a thing happening, yet I'm in your head to the point you're resorting to petty insults. Yeah, for some reason I doubt that, but I guess I'll believe you.

no, no one gets in my head. I'm just calling a spade a spade....just the way I roll. Now, go wipe away those tears

Again, Tamu has never had and still does not have an SEC invite.

I've had a couple of complaints about things getting out of hand on either this thread or in the college forums section. Let me reiterate the rules for this specific forum. Unless it's a blatant thread or circumventing a curse word, it's open season.

It's a forum that I describe as "only the strong survive."

Each and every one of you, including me, will have plenty of days when what we say is funny as heck and even complete trash-talking greatness. But, don't whine or cry when it comes right back at you when your team loses a game or something doesn't go well.

Enjoy this forum, it's one of the few we don't include in our overall rules.

Enjoy it, but also understand, the spit can fly right back in your face.

Thank you for understanding and being "somewhat" reasonable.

Smoaky