6. Spring Hill

However, I truly feel like this right now:

1. Carthage

1./1A. Henderson

3.Gilmer

4. Pittsburg

5. Gladewater

6. Spring Hill

I believe after the first game , Carthage is way out in front. They beat the snot out of a pretty good 4a Jacksonville, while Henderson let a team that is rebuilding score a lot of points, and Gilmer Defense went home in the second half. Pitt, I don't know about because they played 2a Jefferson.

1. Gilmer

2. Carthage

3. Henderson

4. Pittsburg

5. Gladewater

6. Spring Hill

I'm not sure what yall are talking about with Gilmers defence. Yes I do agree they need alot of work inorder to contend in the playoffs, but if you were at the game you would know that Gilmers starting defence only allowed one touchdown in the game. The others were a run back off a kickoff and the last one was in the 4th agianst Gilmers backups.

I was pretty sure it was Gilmer's starting D when Webster made those long runs. If your starting O is still playing, is it because you are concerned that your opponent might come back or because you want to run it up? If you are concerned they might come back, then why is your starting D not out there? We all know Traylor would run it up on his Grandma.... lol

I've been wrong before, but c'mon, Pitt over Gilmer? Really?

I'm amazed how we're getting these detailed analysis after Week 0. It's a little early to be predicting district champs yet. No one has really been tested yet and everyone is trying to find their groove.

I'm amazed how we're getting these detailed analysis after Week 0. It's a little early to be predicting district champs yet. No one has really been tested yet and everyone is trying to find their groove.

That is very fair to say. But when teams like Gilmer, Carthage, Daingerfield, or Tatum say they are good, then they are good. Pitt told us last year how good they were and got totally dismantled by Tatum. Pitt will be very hard pressed to beat Gilmer.

My gosh FINALLY someone with some sense! We are so far away and an injury or grade or 2 can make a world of difference.

My gosh FINALLY someone with some sense! We are so far away and an injury or grade or 2 can make a world of difference.

I agree! Wayyy too early for any predictions. All have been impressive so far, and will only get better as the season goes on. I think every game went according to what everyone thought, but I was really impressed with Gladewater over Canton. ALOT of tough games coming up, just hoping all teams are healthy going into district play, should be a fantastic race!!

That is very fair to say. But when teams like Gilmer, Carthage, Daingerfield, or Tatum say they are good, then they are good. Pitt told us last year how good they were and got totally dismantled by Tatum. Pitt will be very hard pressed to beat Gilmer.

We will see what happens on Sept. 23 when you get a chance to dismantle them again :unsure: Although it's early- based on last night results only I'd say

1. Carthage--still the King of the hill with a quality win over a 4A team with atleast a shot to make the playoffs this year.

2. Pitt--shut out Jefferson 42-0..While they are 2A they are picked 2nd in district and almost never gets manhandled like they did--plus Pitt pulled the starting Qb early in the 3rd quarter.

3.Gilmer- beat Atlanta but seem soft on defense

4.Gladewater--beat Canton 27-7 and they are picked 2nd behind Lindale in their district

5. Henderson- Beat 1-9 MP 47-28.. Gave up almost 450 yards and over 20 first downs..Got some work to do

6. Spring Hill--Up Hill battle

I think the Birds feathers get wet this year.

We will see what happens on Sept. 23 when you get a chance to dismantle them again :unsure: Although it's early- based on last night results only I'd say

1. Carthage--still the King of the hill with a quality win over a 4A team with atleast a shot to make the playoffs this year.

2. Pitt--shut out Jefferson 42-0..While they are 2A they are picked 2nd in district and almost never gets manhandled like they did--plus Pitt pulled the starting Qb early in the 3rd quarter.

4.Gladewater--beat Canton 27-7 and they are picked 2nd behind Lindale in their district

5. Henderson- Beat 1-9 MP 47-28.. Gave up almost 450 yards and over 20 first downs..Got some work to do

Not too sure I would get too excited about beating Jefferson.

You done gone from bad to worse. Pitt above Gilmer?? Henderson at #5?? Okie dokie

Man u need to lay off that stuff and come back to the real world!