Westwood vs Frankston who gets their first win

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankston goes down again. Yes I know its all pre-district and I know all about the strength of schedule stuff but it looks like 9 2A DII is looking like it could be very competitive! Arp wins, UG wins, and Joaquin wins... Winona and West Rusk lose.

So far

2-0 UG

1-1 Arp

1-1 Joaquin

0-2 Frankston

0-2 West Rusk

0-2 Winona

HAHAHA I like the look of that... Yeah I know JJ let me have my 15 seconds while I can! It will change I am sure! But It is what it is at the moment! Savor it fellas!

Frankston goes down again. Yes I know its all pre-district and I know all about the strength of schedule stuff but it looks like 9 2A DII is looking like it could be very competitive! Arp wins, UG wins, and Joaquin wins... Winona and West Rusk lose.

So far

2-0 UG

1-1 Arp

1-1 Joaquin

0-2 Frankston

0-2 West Rusk

0-2 Winona

HAHAHA I like the look of that... Yeah I know JJ let me have my 15 seconds while I can! It will change I am sure! But It is what it is at the moment! Savor it fellas!

Way to go Union Grove. I'm from Arp but would love to see y'all make the play-off. When that happen's it will spread like the flu. GO LION's until you play Arp

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Spud

So far

2-0 UG

1-1 Arp

1-1 Joaquin

0-2 Frankston

0-2 West Rusk

0-2 Winona

That will change frankston is playing teams that will get them better for district.. last friday was all offense.. tonight it was in reverse frankston defense came out to play for the most part and offense did a good job just did not execute.. but the indians are going to work hard for next week playing E.F

Could not be prouder of the boys from the Wood. Defense showed up last night. After all the drama from last year and the beating Chapel Hill gave us the week before, I really did not know what to expect last night. They have a lot of talent on the field and now they know they can win,