Henderson-Pine Tree

Sportsfanatic1

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

hold up lets get one thing right i am no pt homer i am from henderson was on the 02 team and if you notice i didnt say they would beat the mavs jt or the house i dont see that ever comeing true but they only have to win 3 to 4 games to get in and i think thats possible

You may be from Henderson and a Henderson fan and might have played on the '02 team but you are not THE Henderson fan of all time that knows all and tells all. That title is for Lion70. LOL

BTW, Henderson does have a great offense. When they play some good teams their defense is gonna get burned big time.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well you are pine tree you haven't prove anything yet. Have you but score some points on Henderson second string. Lets not pretend PT is on the same level as henderson because there not!

I never said we were on the same level, you punk. Wonder if you nauseate people in person as much as you do on this board. 02-03 ...you played for Henderson? You are nothing but a kid and it shows.

i was just impressed with a team whos program has been very bad for years if not decades and they look to be headed the right way and yes i like to cheer on the underdog as long as they arent playing our lions and i have to say they didnt score but once aginst the 2nd stringers if i am correct and that was ing the 4th quarter

A lot better than last week for Henderson this week. The offense was clickin and the defense did well considering they were heavily undersized against that big oline PT had. This was a better PT team than I have seen in quite some time. I don't think they will be a playoff team b/c of that defense, but they will be in more games this year controlling the clock like they can. Got Kilgore next week so we should get a slightly better game to judge how good we are. Our defense just needs to keep fighting and forcing turnovers like they have been and we will be fine because or offense will be better than last year.

Im not from Henderson but I have lived and worked here now for almost 9yrs. I have been to EVERY Henderson game for the past 8 yrs. I have watched them both win and lose. Last Season was something Special because everything seemed fall into place and Henderson was able to claim the 3A DI Championship. But after seein the first two games this yr, for anyone (especially a HOMER) to say this team is good needs to put the pipe down. Henderson has the players and tools to be a very good team like last season. But as of right now they arent anywhere close. Special Teams and tackling are some of the worst I have seen in a longtime. I know its early in the season but we have a lot of work to do. Lion 70 I know U are a homer but I have a feeling that U are gonna be eating crow and feeling like all those CH fans last season. And trust me CH is a different beast this yr and we have a lot of work to do (I have know CH Head Coach Thomas Sitton all my life and I can promise U CH is more than ready). THere is nothing wrong with talking a little smack but as of right now I wouldnt be saying much becasue they cant back it up yet.. We have won our first two games but both teams should not have scored more than 21 pts combined. If PT would have a passing game they probably would have beat us. Mt. Pleasnt didnt have the greatest passin game but they did complete two long passes for scores. Wouldnt be suprised if Lindale and Chapel Hill played for the Championship this yr. JMO

Pine Tree played hard all night-the new coach has done a good job with the Pirates-you can sense a different attitude on both sides of the ball. Really hurt themselves with mistakes.Henderson playing lots of new faces and will take time to improve. At least no serious injuries for Lions that I know about. PT can walk away knowing they gave a very good effort Friday night.

That was a different team PT has now.. If ONLY the Q.B. could throw the ball they would be dangerous behind that big o-line! Their defense needs work just like ours! I will be glad when we can play our starters on defense more often.