Did the Friday Night Rivals app work for you?

tchamblee67

Hi all,

Now that you have had a chance to use the Friday Night Rivals iPhone app some, what did you think? What worked and what didn't work? Any suggestions for us? I'd love to get a little feedback on your experience with it so far.

Hope you all are having a great weekend, and thank you!

Tony

Overall, it's a great app

Wish there was a "back" option from the games screen. Once you drill down to the classification, region, district, then game you are looking for, there is no option to step back a screen at a time. You must start all over to get back to the same district.

radio in my ear, binoculars around my neck and my iphone on my leg. A guy asked me to check the Rangers score. I had to tell him no.. The app worked great! The only question I have is at the end of the game can I post that it is final or is that an admin task?

radio in my ear, binoculars around my neck and my iphone on my leg. A guy asked me to check the Rangers score. I had to tell him no.. The app worked great! The only question I have is at the end of the game can I post that it is final or is that an admin task?

Awesome! Glad you liked the app. And yes - please post games as final after they are over. This will make sure that the games show up as final as soon as they are complete.

Can't wait till they get it for the android system next season.

I'd prefer it this year. How much tweaking from the iPhone version of the app would need to be done for the Android? Everything that I have downloaded on my droid is exactly the same as it was on my iPhone but with better resolution.

• 1 month later...

Overall, it's a great app

Wish there was a "back" option from the games screen. Once you drill down to the classification, region, district, then game you are looking for, there is no option to step back a screen at a time. You must start all over to get back to the same district.

That's the problem I have too, there's no option to go back to the page you were on, other than that it's a great app!

one minor thing id like to see would be this: on the poll results for any particular game, it would be nice to see how many votes are counted in the results. if its a one sided match that everyone has voted the same way, it just shows that 100% think team A will win or whatever. that makes you wonder if 150 people think that team will win or if you are the only one that has voted. it would also give everyone an idea of how many people are following that team on this app. id kinda like to see the growth of this app myself as it continues to improve and reach the public. i follow mostly smaller schools, so it hasnt really caught on at that level yet, but i think it will. its minor, but i think it would be neat.