Sportsfanatic1

Henderson-Kilgore  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kilgore has some issues and it's only the 2nd week. Questionable as to whether no. 1 rb will return to the field; backup was dehydrated and had cramps last night. 3rd team rb is 5'4" and weighs 140#. not very intimidating. Already having to regroup. Has the talent but if we can't move the ball gonna be tough time for the defense. They can play with Henderson, but have to get focused quick.

Kilgore has some issues and it's only the 2nd week. Questionable as to whether no. 1 rb will return to the field; backup was dehydrated and had cramps last night. 3rd team rb is 5'4" and weighs 140#. not very intimidating. Already having to regroup. Has the talent but if we can't move the ball gonna be tough time for the defense. They can play with Henderson, but have to get focused quick.

Is Anthony still having ankle problems?

Kilgore does have a passing game this year. If they can get some production out of the running game and open up the passing game, then they'll be ok. I'd like to think their defense will be better than Mt. Pleasants and PT, but then that will depend on the offense controlling the ball They got wore down by the big offensive line of Corsicana, couldn't stop the run, but defended pretty well against the pass. Bottom line, Kilgore has got to run the ball and control the clock. Don't have the manpower to get into a scoring contest. Only counted about 35-38 players friday night. If they can hold Henderson to around 30 points then they have a shot at winning. IF!!!

Why didn't he dress out last night?

LD did play Friday against Corsicana because he did not show up to practice last Monday. That was his punishment. Interesting to see if he learns from his choice or is he stays bitter.

I pick Henderson by 10. People have to remember Henderson didnt control LD last year and he ran for 225+ yds with 3 or so TD's. Henderson just outscored them. Hendersons's offense is better this year. Henderson should win but it wont be because they shut down LD. It will be a good game either way.

While I think this will be a better test than the first 2 games, I still think Henderson wins by at least 21. The offense should be fine, but the defense will have to tackle better this week. Overall, Henderson matches up pretty well against Kilgore, so I am not to worried. Should be a good game.