1A linebackers

ILoveSecondGuessing

I was just wondering who has a great linebacker in 1A. I try to get around and see a lot of games and I saw a beast of a linebacker in Muenster a couple of weeks ago against Nocona. I heard that this kid is 6' 3" 215lbs, runs a 4.7 and benches about 350lbs. He was all over the place. I thoght he killed a couple of kids with two of the biggest hits I've seen this year. He looks like a div. 1 player. Anybody know this kid and if he has committed to anyone? I know the kid from Mart is really good as well. I haven't gotten to see him yet this year. I might try to make it out there this week. Who else you got?

Tenaha has a guy. Anyone else see #12 lay some wood Friday night? All the linebackers on both sides were slugging it out in Garrison really though. I should have filmed it for the 'Greezy Chef'!

Lol is that what really happened??

Cause I believe I saw some freshmen linebackers out their laying the fat head on kickoff and many more plays!

Lol is that what really happened??

Cause I believe I saw some freshmen linebackers out their laying the fat head on kickoff and many more plays!

Yep i saw a Garrison kid put a good lick on our Freshman kick returner as well. Good clean hitting from both sides is what i saw! I bet the Chef never misses a Dawg -Tiger game again.

Yep i saw a Garrison kid put a good lick on our Freshman kick returner as well. Good clean hitting from both sides is what i saw! I bet the Chef never misses a Dawg -Tiger game again.

Very physical game that will benefit both teams later in the season. Hayseed, they would not let Lil' Sawboss in on the action, they kept running the other way. He is way too slow to be chasing Tigers that far. We had some players step up and play great games defensively and they will be needed every week from here on out.

Very physical game that will benefit both teams later in the season. Hayseed, they would not let Lil' Sawboss in on the action, they kept running the other way. He is way too slow to be chasing Tigers that far. We had some players step up and play great games defensively and they will be needed every week from here on out.

LOL, I almost got in the action a couple of times but it wasn't my choice.........i was sure protecting my camera just in case!

How do you hold on to the camera and your turkey legs at the same time?

I stick 'said turkey leg' in my teeth when the action starts moving that close. If theres enough action going on 'the leg' is usually on the Gatorade cooler till the half anyway 'trueblue'!

We've got a pretty good sophomore over here at James Bowie in Simms that flies to the ball. #88 Cody Adams has virtually no regards for his own person and will bring the hits! He reminds me of a #9 linebacker that the Pirates had last last year, and he's younger! Of course, I may be a bit biased, but that's ok.

Look for Adams to get better and better!

Go Pirates!

I stick 'said turkey leg' in my teeth when the action starts moving that close. If theres enough action going on 'the leg' is usually on the Gatorade cooler till the half anyway 'trueblue'!

I was wondering what that was you were holding in your teeth. And here I was thinking you had taken up smoking cigars!