• Rangers in 5
    • Rays in 3
    • Rays in 4
    • Rays in 5

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best thing about Game 1 is that it's over. The Good Guys will catch their breaths, regroup, and take care of business behind Holland tomorrow evening at The Ballpark.

I have a feeling "Complete Game" James Shields would beg to differ.

well i was very disappointed. i did not expect that. the good thing about baseball is that you are as good as your next pitcher. this game could be lopsided in the Rangers favor tomorrow. i doubt it will be that bad because Shields is a great pitcher but i think the Rangers find a way to get it done.

I have a feeling "Complete Game" James Shields would beg to differ.

Hey, old friend! I heard a job came open up in the Northeast yesterday, but the thing is, hazard pay, covering such things as collapses and meltdowns, doesn't come with it!

Good to see you back on here.

Surprise! Surprise! This team has answered disappointment all season long. They will take a 1-1 split (just what I was expecting) to the worst stadium in Major League History, Monday afternoon @4:07pm

Very well put, friend. I also think Montreal's old Exposition Stadium was right there with St. Pete's awful Trop.

Very well put, friend. I also think Montreal's old Exposition Stadium was right there with St. Pete's awful Trop.

Don't forget the Twins' former stadium, the Metrodome, with the upside down stadium seats in right-center field and that giant garbage bag spanning above the right field wall. Billy Martin proclaimed that field a disgrace to baseball.

minn3.jpg

Come watch as the national announcers mispronounce Elvis Andrus' name & gloss over the fact that they are telecasting from the worst stadium in Major League History.

TBS ... very funny

No score, end 3

Come watch as the national announcers mispronounce Elvis Andrus' name & gloss over the fact that they are telecasting from the worst stadium in Major League History.

TBS ... very funny

LMAO!

It's good to know I'm not the only one that notices that...