Cowboys-Lions

Garret needs his share of blame learn when to run the stinking ball

The first interception on Romo. The second one, the reciever should of made a better play. This last one should of never been thrown and especially not while drifting backward.

I've seen this game so many times before. I raved on Romo last week for being a true QB & leader in that game despite not throwing a TD.

Here we ago again, and again, and again. This is the reason everybody can make excuses for Romo but it falls on deaf ears to anybody that is objective. For every 1 game you fall in love with Romo, there is 1 where you just shake your head and wonder what in the world he is thinking. But get ready for the same excuses. Just hit replay.

Did he lose the game by himself? No, but he can take the lion's share of it...and then some.

I've seen this game so many times before. I raved on Romo last week for being a true QB & leader in that game despite not throwing a TD.

Here we ago again, and again, and again. This is the reason everybody can make excuses for Romo but it falls on deaf ears to anybody that is objective. For every 1 game you fall in love with Romo, there is 1 where you just shake your head and wonder what in the world he is thinking. But get ready for the same excuses. Just hit replay.

Did he lose the game by himself? No, but he can take the lion's share of it...and then some.

21 of the Lions points can be attributed to Romo...so yes.....he lost the game

the worst meltdown in cowboys history according to the announcers. romo's inconsistency was key to the loss. how can you look so good in one half and absolutely like an incompetent idiot the next? not like the lions did anything special to force the turnovers. the play calling completely changed in the 2nd half and we went right back to the same ole junk that doesn't work. defensively, i thought we did a darn good job until we just kept handing the lions the ball. bottom line, cowboys should be 4-0. instead we're 2-2.

Good game Romo. You played great! You're such an elite QB. You're defense just let you down my friend. Just keep up the good work. And Garrett, man you're the best coach the Cowboys have ever had. Yall just keep up the good work. Hey look at the bright side, Romo wont throw any interceptions next week.

Very tough game for Dallas to lose. To be able to dominate every facet of the game makes it even tougher. Detroit made mistakes pay for them. Great comeback for them!

Dallas will recoup during the bye and come back strong!

Lol, dumb!#$ comment

no more taking up for Romo. i have tried after the last 2 weeks but this takes the cake. the Romo lovers can get on here and say what if the defense had done this or that but the bottom line is that Romo lost this game. nobody else.

i think it's past time that they realize he is not a winner. i would play Kitna and McGee the rest of the year and draft a good QB and throw him in there and let him learn. or David Gerrard is available. this is beyond getting getting old. sure every QB blows games but Romo has taken it to a new level. alot of people compare him to Danny White. that's not fair to White. he did get them in the playoffs and to 3 straight NFC championship games. as long as Romo is QB Dallas will be nothing but a mediocre team

Dallas will recoup during the bye and come back strong!

i like your optimism i really do. i have tried to be that way the last 2 weeks. yes they may come back strong a week or two but then there will be another Romo meltdown. at some point you gotta say hey Romo is not a championship QB. if you are content with being mediocre stay on that bandwagon.

It's time to rethink Tony Turnover as the Dallas starter. He has had more chances to prove himself than anyone in Cowboys history and we all know the result. I say it's time to go with the aggie until they can draft a quality QB for the future.

It's time to rethink Tony Turnover as the Dallas starter. He has had more chances to prove himself than anyone in Cowboys history and we all know the result. I say it's time to go with the aggie until they can draft a quality QB for the future.

i agree but it won't happen this early because the season is not a lost cause yet. i'd say if you had to change right now you would go with Kitna because of the experience. i don't see the Aggie being able to lead them to many wins at this point. Romo still gives them the best chance to win but unfortunately he gives to many games away.

That would be a disaster. Romo can get this team to the playoffs, but they have to get rid of the pass happy offense when they have a big lead. Now the big question, do you really want to make the playoffs or do you want to draft your future? If you want to draft your future, bench Romo. If you want to keep the hopes alive, keep Romo. Jerry Moneybags still has a stadium to pay for and that isnt going to happen with another pitiful season.

**EDIT** This is as close as I can get to being nice to Romo.