• Marshall in a close one
    • Hallsville in a blowout
    • Marshall in a blowout

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is up in Marshall? Oh man.

Mavs are very......very young this season. And they are getting their teeth knocked in. Growing pains.

Not a fun thing to go through.

We had a Freshman in at RB tonight. Sophomores all over the field.

Looks like we will take our lumps this season and build to the future.

Congrats to the Bobcats!

I am kindof in disbelief that Marshall could possibly rack up their first district win the last game of the season and not even that is a given right now. Young or not, Marshall has some individual talent on that team that should be a game changer, ESPECIALLY against Hallsville, J'ville, Nac, Kilgore etc etc. It's not like its a new system that these kids are in this year. They have been learning the same plays for at least 7-8 years now. Unacceptable. We are looking at a 3-7 season at best.

I am kindof in disbelief that Marshall could possibly rack up their first district win the last game of the season and not even that is a given right now. Young or not, Marshall has some individual talent on that team that should be a game changer, ESPECIALLY against Hallsville, J'ville, Nac, Kilgore etc etc. It's not like its a new system that these kids are in this year. They have been learning the same plays for at least 7-8 years now. Unacceptable. We are looking at a 3-7 season at best.

Oh and congrats to my cousin Joshua Warbington and the Hallsville Bobcats. A well deserved win for the work you have put in.

Mavs are very......very young this season. And they are getting their teeth knocked in. Growing pains.

Not a fun thing to go through.

We had a Freshman in at RB tonight. Sophomores all over the field.

Looks like we will take our lumps this season and build to the future.

Congrats to the Bobcats!

Marshall will be back. You can count on that. The Mavs may have several new district opponents after the UIL does their changes for the 2012 season. I certainly would like to have Marshall in the same district with Texas High again.

Marshall will be back. You can count on that. The Mavs may have several new district opponents after the UIL does their changes for the 2012 season. I certainly would like to Marshall in the same district with Texas High again.

I've heard that Marshall will be down next year... But, I don't think you can be down anymore than they are right now...

I've heard that Marshall will be down next year... But, I don't think you can be down anymore than they are right now...

yeah getting beat by hville is pretty bad. can marshall even make the playoffs now?