ROMO!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You obviously have not looked at their record since he's been starting.

Who cares about last year or any other year other than this year. He's blown two leads this year, they had 6 field goals in one of their wins, and the other win was to the 49ers (woopty doo). He really is not very good. The Romo lovers like to bring up the coaching, well you got your coach, then the defense, well you got your defense, now what, whats the next excuse. Make like your beloved Romo and admit that you blew it and move on. He doesnt make excuses. He takes the losses. But Romo fans make excuses. He stinks......ok,ok...................this year.

Who cares about last year or any other year other than this year. He's blown two leads this year, they had 6 field goals in one of their wins, and the other win was to the 49ers (woopty doo). He really is not very good. The Romo lovers like to bring up the coaching, well you got your coach, then the defense, well you got your defense, now what, whats the next excuse. Make like your beloved Romo and admit that you blew it and move on. He doesnt make excuses. He takes the losses. But Romo fans make excuses. He stinks......ok,ok...................this year.

Yet we were praising him 2 weeks ago.

Some of it is on Romo but Jason Garrett should have handeled that better.

Some people care or they would not be posting!

I think that part of the blame lies with the receivers not running the right routes. But to answer your question, No, I do not think he needs to go but he does need to work on some things.

Who would replace him? Dallas does not have another QB,plain and simple.

Umm, I believe that the 49'ers just beat the "Dream Team" Philadelphia Eagles led by all world Michael Vick.

I guess this means that Vick is no longer better than Romo?

We've admitted that Romo makes mistakes.

We've admitted that Romo has to take "some" blame for the collapse against the Lions.

But I like the double standards with the Romo haters. When Dallas wins, it's because they played a poor team or the "team" bailed Romo out. But when Dallas loses, it's completely Romo's fault.

Yep, gotta love those double standards.

Umm, I believe that the 49'ers just beat the "Dream Team" Philadelphia Eagles led by all world Michael Vick.

I guess this means that Vick is no longer better than Romo?

We've admitted that Romo makes mistakes.

We've admitted that Romo has to take "some" blame for the collapse against the Lions.

But I like the double standards with the Romo haters. When Dallas wins, it's because they played a poor team or the "team" bailed Romo out. But when Dallas loses, it's completely Romo's fault.

Agreed

Did I not post last week that this was what a NFL QB should be. And I thought it was perhaps Romo's best game...regardless of the points scored?

So now I can't criticize. I think we're allowed to converse about "what just happened". I don't see a double standard on my part.

Did I not post last week that this was what a NFL QB should be. And I thought it was perhaps Romo's best game...regardless of the points scored?

So now I can't criticize. I think we're allowed to converse about "what just happened". I don't see a double standard on my part.

I don't recall anyone saying that you couldn't criticize. I'm merely pointing out that the Romo haters are going to criticize him no matter what. That the losses to the Jets and now the Lions were only Romo's fault.

Funny thing. Had the Lions lost, would it have been Matthew Stafford's fault?

we can beat this subject to death but the bottom line you cannot throw 3 int's period and win. great QB's find a way to stop the bleeding but Romo is unable to do that. he adds to it by turning the ball over.

That's funny ..... I remember Romo throwing 5 int's against Buffalo and they still won. Of course that doesn't matter since it's in the past and he only loses important or big games.

I don't recall anyone saying that you couldn't criticize. I'm merely pointing out that the Romo haters are going to criticize him no matter what. That the losses to the Jets and now the Lions were only Romo's fault.

Funny thing. Had the Lions lost, would it have been Matthew Stafford's fault?

if 2 were for tds, yes.