Henderson vs Carthage

controversy1

4-3 Carthge Vs 7-0 Henderson  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Carthage
    • Henderson

1319246102[/url]' post='1609124']

KGAS has both AM and FM stations. One typically airs the Carthage game, and the other carries Tenaha or Beckville, I think.

I know, I'm from Carthage. I meant I don't know why KGASRADIO puts the Carthage game on AM usually, meanwhile other towns like Beckville, Elysian Fields, etc with fewer fans/listeners get the FM station, and thus better reception. I guess the theory is that the signal needs to reach further for them, but this is not necessarily true.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Pipken guy is killing us. already has over 100 yds on 14 carries. I have to listen to the games on the radio and it sounds like our run defense has been lacking in several games this season. Carthage is knockin on the door from around the 5 right now. They've been gettin pressure on Barnes so far and limiting our offense. Hope these Lions have the same heart as all the comeback games from last year. 28-14 carthage.

1319247420[/url]' post='1609177']

This Pipken guy is killing us. already has over 100 yds on 14 carries. I have to listen to the games on the radio and it sounds like our run defense has been lacking in several games this season. Carthage is knockin on the door from around the 5 right now. They've been gettin pressure on Barnes so far and limiting our offense. Hope these Lions have the same heart as all the comeback games from last year. 28-14 carthage.

This Pipkin guy is gonna be a great one, unless I miss my guess. He's only a sophomore.

So much for the blowout some folks were predicting.

I wasn't predicting a blowout, but was predicting Henderson 35-28 I really hope Carthage wins, but figured Henderson was the better of the two. But there is another half to play, so lets see what happens.

I thought I might know you, but the dude I was thinking of didn't go to Carthage schools, as far as I know. He did work at the High School for awhile.

Send me a message and tell me who you think I am. But i never worked at a school anywhere.

Halftime stats

Carthage - 13 first downs

Henderson - 6 first downs

Carthage - 288 total yards

Henderson - 177 total yards

Thanks for the info. Do you have the breakdown of the yardage between rushing & passing?