112 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Carthage
    • Henderson

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow we see how well Henderson supports there team they are all leaving with over six min to play

Wow we see how well Henderson supports there team they are all leaving with over six min to play

Yep.. And they talk so much trash.. Been saying dont buy the hype.. A real team showed that tonight..

Both teams were in for a challange only the truly naive would have predicted a blowout either way by henderson driving lol

You were the worst among them. Bragging all year long like Henderson would repeat again at State with ease. Well, you might want to win your district first. Carthage owned you tonight.

You were the worst among them. Bragging all year long like Henderson would repeat again at State with ease. Well, you might want to win your district first. Carthage owned you tonight.

If I am not mistaken, they didn't win their district last year... Henderson doesn't have too much to fret about I dont think.

If I am not mistaken, they didn't win their district last year... Henderson doesn't have too much to fret about I dont think.

Henderson finished 3rd in the District of Doom last year. And with a loss in Gilmer next week, they will likely finish 3rd again this year.

Henderson finished 3rd in the District of Doom last year. And with a loss in Gilmer next week, they will likely finish 3rd again this year.

Well im hoping Henderson beats gilmet just because if they do carthage will win district if they when the rest of their district games but after tonights game I think gilmer will beat the lions