John tyler (5-3)(5-0) @ Kilgore (5-3)(4-1)

cujoforlife

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that fans from both sides have their opinion on the game, but lets just tell the truth. Kilgore played a great Offensive game, and JT could do nothing about it. You can't blame the refs on that. JT has been giving up many rushing yards all yr. I said it before the game that the game would be close, because JT can not stop the run. And it was proven again this past Friday. Any team with a power running game will give Cujo fits. The problem is, that not many teams can stop JT from scoring. And the fact that JT scores so fast, it puts their defense it a bad situation, because they do not have time to catch their wind.

But one thing that may be in JT favor is that very few teams have power running game. Its the age of the spread.

Lets give Kilgore their credit. But lets all remember the biggest stat of the game 55-49 Cujo. Thats all that matters at the end of the day. Lets move on to Jacksonville, and Kilgore better be focus on Whitehouse. Good luck Kilgore and if you guys get in playoffs, bring home the gold. Go JT

You are way off base. The flag came after a TD call was awarded to Anthony after he rolled into the endzone after being stopped short of the goal. The ref's efforts clearly outshined Kilgore's. It's real hard to say it was a good game when there were whistles and flags after every other play.

Maybe JT should quit holding and pass interfering and moving before the whistle and hitting out of bounds and taunting. Did I miss anything?

As MANY penalties as there were, the refs STILL didn't call 2 BLATANT false starts on JT. Other than your QB running around pretty well, your team was not at all what it is hyped to be.

All 11 defensive players were within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage so Kilgore would just toss it to Anthony for a quick 10 yards.

If only, if only.

Maybe JT should quit holding and pass interfering and moving before the whistle and hitting out of bounds and taunting. Did I miss anything?

As MANY penalties as there were, the refs STILL didn't call 2 BLATANT false starts on JT. Other than your QB running around pretty well, your team was not at all what it is hyped to be.

All 11 defensive players were within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage so Kilgore would just toss it to Anthony for a quick 10 yards.

If only, if only.

Offense not all that? Strange statement considering they scored 55 points and had almost 500 yards offense. Kilgore did a great job planning for the Lions. That RB is a beast. You can woulda coulda shoulda all you want doesn't change the outcome.

Offense not all that? Strange statement considering they scored 55 points and had almost 500 yards offense. Kilgore did a great job planning for the Lions. That RB is a beast. You can woulda coulda shoulda all you want doesn't change the outcome.

I believe what was said was "your team was not at all what it is hyped to be." nothing said about offense not all that. Anyway it was a great game by 2 teams that would not quit or give up.

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses, JT has a good offense, very good. JT's defense is mediocre at best. Like I have been saying they are probably a little better vs the Pass than the run. If you run straight at JT you are going to give them fits, and that was obvious other night, The thing I cant understand is they were returning the entire defensive line and having to replace the secondary I think. You would think they would be a little bit stronger up front. If JT wants to go deep, they gonna have to play some of the studs on offense on defense. Maybe not the entire game but when its get tough. Even Ward, I remember when Lufkin won it back in 02 I think. The year before they got beat out and Outlaw said I should have had my best player on the field. The next year they won it all and Reggie McNeal, started at QB and Free Safety( had 10 picks I believe). Put your best 11 out there on the field on defense or it will be a quick exit for CUJO come playoff time.

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses, JT has a good offense, very good. JT's defense is mediocre at best. Like I have been saying they are probably a little better vs the Pass than the run. If you run straight at JT you are going to give them fits, and that was obvious other night, The thing I cant understand is they were returning the entire defensive line and having to replace the secondary I think. You would think they would be a little bit stronger up front. If JT wants to go deep, they gonna have to play some of the studs on offense on defense. Maybe not the entire game but when its get tough. Even Ward, I remember when Lufkin won it back in 02 I think. The year before they got beat out and Outlaw said I should have had my best player on the field. The next year they won it all and Reggie McNeal, started at QB and Free Safety( had 10 picks I believe). Put your best 11 out there on the field on defense or it will be a quick exit for CUJO come playoff time.

JT returned 3 def lineman, but they were all Def ends. Our stud end,Eric Davis (who sign with Okla State) move to Def Tackle. The two starting DT from last yr graduated. Also JT returned only one linebacker, and he was only a part time player,and he has been hurt all yr,(he just started playing a couple of weeks ago). But this is no excuse. This is week 9, things should be better by now. But its not. So JT has to count on the offense to put up alot of points to go far this yr.

Im nervous about the Texas High game.

No you might not be 40...but you are talking about other people's kids! Don't be a jerk your whole life!

And let me ask you this....Which team jumped the other on the sideline? Which team had the player come to the opponents sideline and do the crotch chop to the stands?

My point is, both teams had their fair share of dumb behavior, but only one team got flagged for it.

No you might not be 40...but you are talking about other people's kids! Don't be a jerk your whole life!

And let me ask you this....Which team jumped the other on the sideline? Which team had the player come to the opponents sideline and do the crotch chop to the stands?

My point is, both teams had their fair share of dumb behavior, but only one team got flagged for it.

It doesn't matter if someone is 8 or 80, if they are acting like an idiot, then THEY ARE ACTING LIKE AN IDIOT. You guys are reading too much into that comment. Everyone in the world, except Jesus, has acted like and idiot, regardless of their age. SO CHILL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If only, if only.

You can say that about JT all you want but I dare any team coming to Earl Campbell Field to leave out with the "W" after getting flagged 15 times for 138 yards. I can promise you, JT's offense won't go without having the lead at least ONCE during regulation. As down as JT's defense is, I still don't see them giving up 55 points in a LOSS to a team that gets flagged that many times. Whitehouse won't get flagged 15 times at home so we get to see what Kilgore is really made of.

You can say that about JT all you want but I dare any team coming to Earl Campbell Field to leave out with the "W" after getting flagged 15 times for 138 yards. I can promise you, JT's offense won't go without having the lead at least ONCE during regulation. As down as JT's defense is, I still don't see them giving up 55 points in a LOSS to a team that gets flagged that many times. Whitehouse won't get flagged 15 times at home so we get to see what Kilgore is really made of.

We will also see if Whitehouse run defense is ANY good

ROD LEE, Give it a rest the game is long over. You have made your point over and over. KIlgore had over 300 yds rushing. They scored with him on the field and when he was not. SO it is time to MOVE ON!!!

I bet Whitehouse won't lose their best LB to a phony personal foul just because he starts wrecking Kilgore's run game.

You know Kilgore played a great game. Had over 300 yds rushing scored 49 pts and lost! Great job! Congrats!

I just don't understand how y'all can come on here and drag this out to 11 pages and you didn't win. And you can't even blame the Refs. Must be tough when you are proud of Moral Victories!

Hey 45, Why dont you check and see how many pages Rod Lee, Cujo, JT Accounts for. Seems like yall contiune to bring this back up. Dont take way from Kilgore on hard fought game. Seems like yall are concerned going in to the playoff's and can not stop a good run team!! They gave yall a good game and leave it at that! Jacksonville should be on your mind!!!!!

You know Kilgore played a great game. Had over 300 yds rushing scored 49 pts and lost! Great job! Congrats!

I just don't understand how y'all can come on here and drag this out to 11 pages and you didn't win. And you can't even blame the Refs. Must be tough when you are proud of Moral Victories!