John tyler (5-3)(5-0) @ Kilgore (5-3)(4-1)

cujoforlife

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you who predicted a blowout, you were WAAAAY off.

For those of you predicted the close game because of JT's struggle to stop the run. Great call.

I might have said it last year, but JT did not show me much. It may just be the way they match up with Kilgore. Last year some JT fans said that their game was off when the two squared off in Tyler.

JT fans, do the Lions get that many penalties every game? I think the Bulldogs had fewer penalties this week than the last 2 or 3 games.

Also correct..........JT has speed everywhere.

Awesome game all the way around.

For those of you who predicted a blowout, you were WAAAAY off.

For those of you predicted the close game because of JT's struggle to stop the run. Great call.

I might have said it last year, but JT did not show me much. It may just be the way they match up with Kilgore. Last year some JT fans said that their game was off when the two squared off in Tyler.

JT fans, do the Lions get that many penalties every game? I think the Bulldogs had fewer penalties this week than the last 2 or 3 games.

Also correct..........JT has speed everywhere.

Awesome game all the way around.

No hr doesn't have they many every game. It started with Marshall.

Bring your team into Whitehouse next week and we can see who is below average. Who exactly has Kilgore beaten that is so great? Mt. Pleasant, Pine Tree, Nac, Hallsville, Marshall.

Sounds like the loss to the Wildcats last year has stuck in someone's craw.

Actually to say below average is a stretch. This is definitely an above average Whitehouse team. Because over the course of their storied program in good ole Whitehouse they have been straight garbage so that means your average Whitehouse team is garbage, but the past couple of years we've seen good, decent and above average Whitehouse. This is Above average Whitehouse. Please stop acting like you are the most dominant program in East Texas when frankly you have been Tyler's version of Pine Tree, with the exception of a handful of seasons. Well, maybe less than a handful...

Actually to say below average is a stretch. This is definitely an above average Whitehouse team. Because over the course of their storied program in good ole Whitehouse they have been straight garbage so that means your average Whitehouse team is garbage, but the past couple of years we've seen good, decent and above average Whitehouse. This is Above average Whitehouse. Please stop acting like you are the most dominant program in East Texas when frankly you have been Tyler's version of Pine Tree, with the exception of a handful of seasons. Well, maybe less than a handful...

Damnnnn.

Were the officials bias against JT or did they just make a lot of mental errors? 15 penalties for 138 yards seem to be a lot. JT shouldn't be making those kind of mistakes this late in the season.

there was a lot of smack talking going on with Kilgore players. Black had got into one of the officials face over what he thought to be a bad call. there were to many celebration penalties on JT and Kilgore. One of the Kilgore DB was in the face of one the JT players. the ref pulled him over like two times or more. and still never throw the flag on him.