John tyler (5-3)(5-0) @ Kilgore (5-3)(4-1)

cujoforlife

[quote name='VonG' timestamp='1319896696' post='1616949

Were the officials bias against JT or did they just make a lot of mental errors? 15 penalties for 138 yards seem to be a lot. JT shouldn't be making those kind of mistakes this late in the season.

no they were not bias. there were actualy that many penalties and they were all well deserved.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually to say below average is a stretch. This is definitely an above average Whitehouse team. Because over the course of their storied program in good ole Whitehouse they have been straight garbage so that means your average Whitehouse team is garbage, but the past couple of years we've seen good, decent and above average Whitehouse. This is Above average Whitehouse. Please stop acting like you are the most dominant program in East Texas when frankly you have been Tyler's version of Pine Tree, with the exception of a handful of seasons. Well, maybe less than a handful...

SO TRUE!!

Actually to say below average is a stretch. This is definitely an above average Whitehouse team. Because over the course of their storied program in good ole Whitehouse they have been straight garbage so that means your average Whitehouse team is garbage, but the past couple of years we've seen good, decent and above average Whitehouse. This is Above average Whitehouse. Please stop acting like you are the most dominant program in East Texas when frankly you have been Tyler's version of Pine Tree, with the exception of a handful of seasons. Well, maybe less than a handful...

Woooooaaa Hoss. Nobody said anything about a dominant program. But, it sounds like somebody doesn't like the fact that Whitehouse has become a good football program.

You are right, Whitehouse was really bad for a really long time. What does that have to do with the present? Whitehouse has been better than a lot of teams for several years now. Again, I think someone don't like that fact. hahaha. oh well.

there was a lot of smack talking going on with Kilgore players. Black had got into one of the officials face over what he thought to be a bad call. there were to many celebration penalties on JT and Kilgore. One of the Kilgore DB was in the face of one the JT players. the ref pulled him over like two times or more. and still never throw the flag on him.

Black didn't get in the official's face. He turned away after watching the official make a TD call and pumped his fist in disgust. Official threw the kid out the game.

First of all that game was pitiful...the refs in that game were bias...all for Kilgore...they had a few good players but they didn't match up well against JT..without the help of the refs the game probably would've been over at the half..I felt so bad for those kids because they played their hearts out but the refs were taking all of the life outta these kids... it was ridiculous...if that's the way that they stay in the game then we'll see next week when Whitehouse expose their weakness..CUJO 4 LIFE

First of all that game was pitiful...the refs in that game were bias...all for Kilgore...they had a few good players but they didn't match up well against JT..without the help of the refs the game probably would've been over at the half..I felt so bad for those kids because they played their hearts out but the refs were taking all of the life outta these kids... it was ridiculous...if that's the way that they stay in the game then we'll see next week when Whitehouse expose their weakness..CUJO 4 LIFE

I see you speaking from your heart and letting it be known how you saw the game through your eyes. I love that.

I'm going by what I saw and not by what someone else said. Black didn't get in the ref's face. He wasn't even facing the ref when he pumped his fist.

I don't think the kid should have been tossed, but he had already been flagged earlier for giving the "throat slash" after making a tackle. Refs were making an example out of him, imo.

I wasn't at the game to see what happen. So can only go by what I heard.

Again, I was at the game and had a closer view than anyone sitting on the other side of the field in the pressbox. Now hear this, Black did not get in the ref's face.

I don't think the kid should have been tossed, but he had already been flagged earlier for giving the "throat slash" after making a tackle. Refs were making an example out of him, imo.

Flagged earlier for a throat slash!? Now that sounds awfully convenient.

You mean thy fought their hearts out. Thug life? Give me a break. Immature team immature coach. You have the talent, but lack the discipline. The refs had nothing to do with it, those idiots deserved to get ejected.

You mean thy fought their hearts out. Thug life? Give me a break. Immature team immature coach. You have the talent, but lack the discipline. The refs had nothing to do with it, those idiots deserved to get ejected.

Do you think MAYBE you saw it through red-tinted glasses? I really think you are the idiot here! What kind of person calls 16-17 yr old kids IDIOTS on a message board? An immature person maybe?

Give me a BREAK!

Immature? Lacks discipline? If I recall correctly, since the current 14-4A was aligned, hasn't Kilgore been the common denominator in two separate brawls during district sporting events? The JT players did a fantastic job not allowing themselves to succumb to Kilgore's bullying tactics. Of course, it was just Kilgore.

I was at the game

AndI saw the kid jump right in front of the official and point at him after he was called for a flag.... I realize you guys want to downgrade kilgores effort and find the easiest thing to come up with an excuse why you almost lost the refs called the game as they saw it and if yo were paying attention to what they were looking you would see those calls were true.... Did the refs run the ball for Kilgore? Because I'm pretty sure the refs distance score 49 points I'm pretty sure that was Kilgore that did that.... Don't take anything away from them that was a great game and at no point was lip sided

Do you think MAYBE you saw it through red-tinted glasses? I really think you are the idiot here! What kind of person calls 16-17 yr old kids IDIOTS on a message board? An immature person maybe?

Give me a BREAK!

You shouldn't assume I'm 40 living my sports dreams vicariously thru children like you bro.

Immature? Lacks discipline? If I recall correctly, since the current 14-4A was aligned, hasn't Kilgore been the common denominator in two separate brawls during district sporting events? The JT players did a fantastic job not allowing themselves to succumb to Kilgore's bullying tactics. Of course, it was just Kilgore.

Wow.

JT 15-138 KILGORE 8-65 penalty yards... Like I said....it was ridiculous...we still won!!!! All that matters is tha final score 55-49 game over... YOU LOST...GET OVER IT!!!!

I was at the game

AndI saw the kid jump right in front of the official and point at him after he was called for a flag.... I realize you guys want to downgrade kilgores effort and find the easiest thing to come up with an excuse why you almost lost the refs called the game as they saw it and if yo were paying attention to what they were looking you would see those calls were true.... Did the refs run the ball for Kilgore? Because I'm pretty sure the refs distance score 49 points I'm pretty sure that was Kilgore that did that.... Don't take anything away from them that was a great game and at no point was lip sided

I was at the game

You are way off base. The flag came after a TD call was awarded to Anthony after he rolled into the endzone after being stopped short of the goal. The ref's efforts clearly outshined Kilgore's. It's real hard to say it was a good game when there were whistles and flags after every other play.