John tyler (5-3)(5-0) @ Kilgore (5-3)(4-1)

cujoforlife

Hey 45, Why dont you check and see how many pages Rod Lee, Cujo, JT Accounts for. Seems like yall contiune to bring this back up. Dont take way from Kilgore on hard fought game. Seems like yall are concerned going in to the playoff's and can not stop a good run team!! They gave yall a good game and leave it at that! Jacksonville should be on your mind!!!!!

You know Kilgore played a great game. Had over 300 yds rushing scored 49 pts and lost! Great job! Congrats!

I just don't understand how y'all can come on here and drag this out to 11 pages and you didn't win. And you can't even blame the Refs. Must be tough when you are proud of Moral Victories!

Well I thought JT won. Maybe they have something to crow about! People have said good game no one is taking away anything from Kilgore... they lost.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know Kilgore played a great game. Had over 300 yds rushing scored 49 pts and lost! Great job! Congrats!

I just don't understand how y'all can come on here and drag this out to 11 pages and you didn't win. And you can't even blame the Refs. Must be tough when you are proud of Moral Victories!

It's ok we still have the peace of mind of beating 5A JT on the way to an undefeated state championship, something you guys have no chance of getting in the forseeable future ;) have a blessed day.

Well I thought JT won. Maybe they have something to crow about! People have said good game no one is taking away anything from Kilgore... they lost.

Yes Kilgore lost, JT won, but their fans are the ones whining about supposed bad calls. I have stated on here it was a great game by BOTH teams.

It's ok we still have the peace of mind of beating 5A JT on the way to an undefeated state championship, something you guys have no chance of getting in the forseeable future ;) have a blessed day.

Really....thats your response? We beat JT like 5 years ago. Good one! LOL

Yes Kilgore lost, JT won, but their fans are the ones whining about supposed bad calls. I have stated on here it was a great game by BOTH teams.

No one was whining. They stated their opinion that there were bad calls. And you guys stated your opinion that there weren't. Then BIGREDBARE called all the JT kids idiots and losers! Really! Not one JT fan said anything about Kilgore's kids or their effort.

So please....let it go!

Go play Whitehouse and worry about your D that gave up 55 and how they are gonna stop another potent passing attack.