Athens @Rusk

hammerdown

30 members have voted

1. 1. who claims a playoff spot this week?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm torn between the two. I want to say that Rusk will pull the upset just because Athens struggled the last two games. I'm going to take Athens in a very close game, but I won't be surprised if Rusk wins.

+1

Risk has size and speed, just no passing game. They can play defense too, as long as a team doesn't have ten different weapons like CH.

I just gotta know what happened last week with the Bears???

Athens star player OSU commit Kendall Sanders was out sick along with other starting cb zach basher. Starting qb anthony sanders was playing hurt in the first half and reinjured himself and was unable to go in the second. Third string qb George Hutson had to step in and they only passed 5 times in the second half. With these key injuries Athens still should have won the game, but with it being such a big rivalry, BB came to play. Dont let this game change your opinion of the Hornets. They are going to be fine and secure a playoff spot this week.

I just gotta know what happened last week with the Bears???

Athens coming in looking at the 0-8 and record of the Bears really killed em Hornets were doing good up till 2nd half the Starting QB Anthony Sanders was already hurt from the bullard game but playing BB he got even more hurt so their was only one option and that's to put the 2nd string QB, which it helped but not as much as the starting QB would of done.

also, Kendall Sanders didn't play and he's also our replacement QB so their was no other choice, but we did have an awesome Back #37 Jawaun Martin Senior (ran for 200+ yards on 44 carries) which he is one of our other key players but he was the only one that we played the most because most of our outside WR players were hurt and some of them played on both sides so them being hurt, hurt us also.

But really for us just to have our RB going and going with out the QB scrambling and a few passes here and their we did good but at the end the Bears busted their butt and got it.

IMO if only we were to have our starting QB last friday we would of won but not by much.

GO HORNETS!!!!

This thread will be very boring cause only one rusk will post. Good luck this week hornets

i can see, no wonder yall were saying last week that yall were really bored.

but only one more week and the smack talk will start lol.

thanks, hope all the CH players get all fixed and up and ready for week 10 have a safe week.

:)

i can see, no wonder yall were saying last week that yall were really bored.

but only one more week and the smack talk will start lol.

thanks, hope all the CH players get all fixed and up and ready for week 10 have a safe week.

:)

Can't wait, hopefully it will be an exciting game. you guys need to take care of business this week and we will see you next week. Good luck Hornets!!!

Can't wait, hopefully it will be an exciting game. you guys need to take care of business this week and we will see you next week. Good luck Hornets!!!

yes im hoping it'll be as exciting as last year, and i know we'll take care of business this week.

see you in a couple of days!! thanks

yes im hoping it'll be as exciting as last year, and i know we'll take care of business this week.

see you in a couple of days!! thanks

Y'all better get ready to stand up and make some noise. CH has a "loud crowd" and they will be standing the entire game in week ten. They have to get some practice before playoff time. CH fans better come ready to make some noise!