Top Posters In This Topic

Help me here

CH 3-0 @ Athens

Rusk 2-1 @ Bullard

Bullard 1-2 Host Rusk

Athens 1-2 Host CH

Bboro 1-3 bye

Playoff senario

1) If CH and Bullard win, Its CH (4-0), Bullard(2-2), and Rusk(2-2)

2) If Athens and Rusk win, its CH(3-1) and Rusk(3-1) and Athens(2-2)

3) If CH win and Rusk win, Its CH(4-0) Rusk(3-1) and 3 teams at 1-3(Athens beat Bullard beat Bboro and beat Athens)

4) If Athens and Bullard win Its CH(3-1), and 3 teams at 2-2 (Athens beat Bullard beat Rusk beat Athens)

Correct?

What are the tie breakers?

Help me here

CH 3-0 @ Athens

Rusk 2-1 @ Bullard

Bullard 1-2 Host Rusk

Athens 1-2 Host CH

Bboro 1-3 bye

Playoff senario

1) If CH and Bullard win, Its CH (4-0), Bullard(2-2), and Rusk(2-2)

2) If Athens and Rusk win, its CH(3-1) and Rusk(3-1) and Athens(2-2)

3) If CH win and Rusk win, Its CH(4-0) Rusk(3-1) and 3 teams at 1-3(Athens beat Bullard beat Bboro and beat Athens)

4) If Athens and Bullard win Its CH(3-1), and 3 teams at 2-2 (Athens beat Bullard beat Rusk beat Athens)

Correct?

What are the tie breakers?

If CH win and Rusk win its CH, Rusk, and Athens. Pt differential.

If Athens and Bullard win, Ch, Rusk, Athens due to pt differential and head to head.

But Athens ain't beating Chapel Hill so.... they better hope Rusk beats Bullard.... lol

Rusk takes this one with not many problems at all... And Athens fans, quit dreaming. You have no chance at competing with CHill. You just got owned by Rusk, who got owned by CHill.

Rusk- 42

Bullard- 7

Speaking of dreaming ...... that's where you got that number from. I hope everyone thinks it will be that easy. See you Friday

How do people pick Bullard to win this one when Rusk beat Athens by 35 and Athens beat Bullard by 21. Rusk doesn't get much love but that's ok! Just means more crow will be served Friday night! Just ask Hornet4life!

To answer your question, so far the votes are 8-5 for Bullard. Never look at scores against common opponents. CH destroyed Bullard, BB plays CH real close for one half, Bullard beats BB 42-0. None of that matters. This match up is Bullard vs. Rusk. Could go either way.

How do people pick Bullard to win this one when Rusk beat Athens by 35 and Athens beat Bullard by 21. Rusk doesn't get much love but that's ok! Just means more crow will be served Friday night! Just ask Hornet4life!

How do ppl pick rusk when bb beat rusk, but Bullard spanked bb 42-0.

Rusk averages 29.1 points a game on offense while Bullard averages 25.5... That being said, Rusk gives up 29.2 on average while Bullard gives up 23.6... But giving the way Rusk's D has played the last few games (excluding Chapel Hill) I'm going to say they're better than giving up that many PPG. The game may be closer than what I originally said, but not much closer. LEGGO EAGLES!!!

rusk will play either diboll or kirbyville in the first round and the district 19 d-2

#1 or district 20 d-2 #2 rep. they could sneak into the third round. who knows jerry world

might not be out of the picture. hah, hah that is rusk speak since the mighty eagles

have NEVER gotten past the second round in football. they have been around since the

leather helmet was considered new tech.

maybe rusk needs to beat bullard for us to MAYBE get a playoff spot but seriously Bullard has shown that they have pass run defense O-line and speed, of what i heard from rusk on the radio friday night against athens horrible loss, rusk has speedy running and good too, now the defense IMO they've prove to me that they can stop good running for example Athens running but then again who's knows what happen to athens (i wasn't their) but anyways i say that Bullard takes it just because these guys have everything IMO.

NO MATTER WHAT, TRUE HORNET FAN

GO HORNETS!!!

Hope everyone can understand that all that TRASH talking (i spoke) is just part of the game and to spark up these threads, so they won't be boring. no hard feelings!!

maybe rusk needs to beat bullard for us to MAYBE get a playoff spot but seriously Bullard has shown that they have pass run defense O-line and speed, of what i heard from rusk on the radio friday night against athens horrible loss, rusk has speedy running and good too, now the defense IMO they've prove to me that they can stop good running for example Athens running but then again who's knows what happen to athens (i wasn't their) but anyways i say that Bullard takes it just because these guys have everything IMO.

NO MATTER WHAT, TRUE HORNET FAN

GO HORNETS!!!

Hope everyone can understand that all that TRASH talking (i spoke) is just part of the game and to spark up these threads, so they won't be boring. no hard feelings!!

Thanks Hornet ...... I do think it will be another good game with both teams coming off of what may be there best game in a while. Anything can happen but I do think we are the better team. I don't think we played the same Athens they did IMO. Definitely not taking anything away from them but it was a surprise to me you've stood by your team and I understand that completely

Thanks Hornet ...... I do think it will be another good game with both teams coming off of what may be there best game in a while. Anything can happen but I do think we are the better team. I don't think we played the same Athens they did IMO. Definitely not taking anything away from them but it was a surprise to me you've stood by your team and I understand that completely

Welcome H20DAD!! yea it should be a great game seriously im actually happy to see that this DISTRICT 17-3A is getting better and more stronger than weaker. this year has been more surprisable rather than "predictable" lol

really, i don't know what who which team played against Rusk but either way they did their thing against us!!!

Thank you, year after year Athens was the team that was always predictable to loose but we've become a better team and im a proud HORNET fan and even though were going through this im standing by my team win or lose!!!