1. 1. Who finishes second in district?

• Rusk
    • Bullard

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deeznots

who you got your money on in rusk vs. bullard?

Sure would have like to talk a little smack when we were playing Rusk. Only one rusk fan ever posted.

Guest deeznots

That was the only game i didnt get to watch my Eagles!

I think Bullard has a good change at winning, not saying they would but i would like to see them win and go to playoffs, since rusk is already in.

When Rusk played Chapel Hill

Guest deeznots

k, get on here after the game hillbilly. we will see hah dont underestimate them Eagles

Not too good with numbers are you? That's alot of crow! I hope everyone thinks the same way you do.

Guest deeznots

k, get on here after the game hillbilly. we will see hah dont underestimate them Eagles

sorry dad, but you and your son gonna be lookn sloppy not going to play offs this year either! Eagles!

Guest deeznots

I haven't seen Rusk play this year so I absolutely can't say anything as to their game play only Bullards. That being said I listen to CH and Athens fans that have seen both and the majority of them seem to be behind Bullard 100% .

Like I Said, Catch You After the Game POPS

I haven't seen Rusk play this year so I absolutely can't say anything as to their game play only Bullards. That being said I listen to CH and Athens fans that have seen both and the majority of them seem to be behind Bullard 100% .

IMO the only reason they are rooting for Bullard is because they haven't been to the playoffs since the Renaissance time period. I can't blame them, I kinda feel sorry for them too. But my Eagles will show no mercy come Friday Night!!!

IMO the only reason they are rooting for Bullard is because they haven't been to the playoffs since the Renaissance time period. I can't blame them, I kinda feel sorry for them too. But my Eagles will show no mercy come Friday Night!!!

I can't speak for them or their opinion so I'm sure they will let you know why.

I'm a CH fan, and I am definitely not picking Bullard out of pity. These kids are good. Rusk will find out Friday night. Bullard can throw and run, all rusk can do is run, and against CH, Bullard ran better than rusk. Bullard hits harder on defense than risk as well. Rusk was soft.

I think that our boys at Bullard are going to pull this one out!!! I'm a little biased on my pick but they have played so hard all year long! If (and hopefully when) we get to playoffs....Will the coaches move some of the J.V. football boys up to be on the Varsity???

I think that our boys at Bullard are going to pull this one out!!! I'm a little biased on my pick but they have played so hard all year long! If (and hopefully when) we get to playoffs....Will the coaches move some of the J.V. football boys up to be on the Varsity???

Most teams move up their entire JV and some of the better freshmen to the varsity, so the "original" varsity can practice against them. It's always fun when a school makes the playoffs. Things change and atmosphere changes. I really hope Bullard gets to experience it, because once you have tasted it you want more next year.