UT's Chris Jones to Transfer

Hookemhorns88

Family problems right? I think his mother is sick. If so I hope everything works out well for the kid.

Yeah I think I read his mom was diagnosed with Cancer. That really ####, so that's understandable if he'd want to be closer to home. Hope it works out for them.

Yeah I think I read his mom was diagnosed with Cancer. That really ####, so that's understandable if he'd want to be closer to home. Hope it works out for them.

So true.

Football is actually just a small part of anyone's life.

Your mother is forever.

It would makes sense for him to go to SFA. Would be close to home, wouldn't have to sit out, and would be with former teammate and QB Tyler Boyd, who should be competing for the QB spot next year.

Don't know if they will play Tyler at QB. He has settled into a pretty nice niche as a wide receiver

That's true. I think my comment was me just more wanting someone else to have a shot, I don't care a lot for Attaway.

Attaway has moments of brilliance, but he makes way too many mistakes. He never really looks comfortable out on the field. Played much better against McNeese, but has to show more consistency before I fully buy into him.

Attaway has moments of brilliance, but he makes way too many mistakes. He never really looks comfortable out on the field. Played much better against McNeese, but has to show more consistency before I fully buy into him.

Yeah I agree. He's played much better the past few weeks. But his turnover problem has been killing me. They don't have a chance if he turns the ball over like that. Although, I'm trying to hang in there with him. He's definitely playing better now, if he finishes the season this way, then I'll be happy.