Henderson-Paris

Sportsfanatic1

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that if Paris is going to win then they will need a few takeaways and limit their own in return..if Paris can get some pressure on Henderson's QB then i think they'll get the turnovers they need. Really excited for this game!

You should be excited, as should all the Wildcat fans. Bowman has turned that program around very quickly. Brand new facilities......playoffs.......it don't get no better than that! Tough first round draw, though, but I do think the Wildcats have a shot if they can force a few turnovers. That's why you play the game, and let the chips fall where they may.

I agree that if Paris is going to win then they will need a few takeaways and limit their own in return..if Paris can get some pressure on Henderson's QB then i think they'll get the turnovers they need. Really excited for this game!

I AGREE, i dont' think either team will blow the other out, i think it's going to be a great game that comes down to the wire. Good luck to both teams.

Well they wouldn't get any less than second if you recall they beat LE 56-13....Henderson is going to be a lot better than ATL and LE goodluck to your guys pops, I dont see it happening for you, and btw didn't you like North Lamar last year why the sudden change?

Try and keep up NET11.......I was replying to Lion70's post.

Didn't you pick Atlanta??...........You're no Nostradamus yourself NET11……NL is out of the picture.........so you attend/used to attend/ play for/ used to play for/ support Henderson......... last week you supported Atlanta, why the sudden change??

for sure........if you put pressure on barnes......you will get some bad passes and turnovers.....c the gilmer film ..its on youtube gilmer vs henderson... ....but look out the kid is a heck of a QB one of the best in esast texas.......c

if they watch that game they gonna get smacked in the mouth. worst game in his high school career, alot of credit goes to gilmer's d but he was just way off that night. he's just as good as turner scrambling, almost got 2 rushing td's against GW

Try and keep up NET11.......I was replying to Lion70's post.

Didn't you pick Atlanta??...........You're no Nostradamus yourself NET11……NL is out of the picture.........so you attend/used to attend/ play for/ used to play for/ support Henderson......... last week you supported Atlanta, why the sudden change??

I know good and well who you were replying to what are you talking about? Yes last week I "supported" ATL said they had a good shot of beating Paris but they came up short, never did I claim to be a die hard fan of them, I tell it like it is, I thought ATL would beat yall stood by my opinion came up short, I think Henderson is going to beat yall and we will see what happens, never stated I was a fan of either, but I understand you on the otherhand had to hop on the bandwagon of the winning team in Paris, it is understandable haha

I know good and well who you were replying to what are you talking about? Yes last week I "supported" ATL said they had a good shot of beating Paris but they came up short, never did I claim to be a die hard fan of them, I tell it like it is, I thought ATL would beat yall stood by my opinion came up short, I think Henderson is going to beat yall and we will see what happens, never stated I was a fan of either, but I understand you on the otherhand had to hop on the bandwagon of the winning team in Paris, it is understandable haha

Do you always pick against Paris?? Like I said last week Paris' offense will move up and down the field.. this time they will get in the endzone

Don't know if they can win though I will pick em in a close one 35-31

Do you always pick against Paris?? Like I said last week Paris' offense will move up and down the field.. this time they will get in the endzone

Don't know if they can win though I will pick em in a close one 35-31

Nope I picked them against PG, Henderson has proved to be a very good team one that Paris could only hope to hang in against, and do you follow me around on every forum? Your like a little rat stalking the big cheese lol but neways, needless to say Henderson by 14.

Nope I picked them against PG, Henderson has proved to be a very good team one that Paris could only hope to hang in against, and do you follow me around on every forum? Your like a little rat stalking the big cheese lol but neways, needless to say Henderson by 14.

Its happened before, teams shouldn't hang with the other but they find a way u never know when it comes to Playoffs in Texas...

Now on to the next subject.. the audacity u have to think I would follow a ignorant person like u around on smoaky is funny.. I have been on both the paris forums cause I like what the new coach is doing there.. then I saw u on the LK one.. oh and u were on the LSU-Alabama one, so yeah if u wanna think I follow u around.. keep dreamin

Does Barnes scramble to run or scramble to find a receiver? i know that Corban (paris' qb) does a pretty good job of not giving up on the play but will take the given yards if needed. And Henderson's secondary better not take Corban lightly should he find a seam and get to the second level. He won't flat out run them but he's a sneaky kind of fast and is VERY shifty.

Its happened before, teams shouldn't hang with the other but they find a way u never know when it comes to Playoffs in Texas...

Now on to the next subject.. the audacity u have to think I would follow a ignorant person like u around on smoaky is funny.. I have been on both the paris forums cause I like what the new coach is doing there.. then I saw u on the LK one.. oh and u were on the LSU-Alabama one, so yeah if u wanna think I follow u around.. keep dreamin

Yea you've seen me on all these forums and directly comment on what I say, Ignorant huh? You need to go read some of your former posts, like on the LSU-Alabama forum as well as EF LK, I think You and I are even bud, but neways back to HENDERSON and PARIS the only relevance is the present since the past has already occured, we will see who comes out on top with this pick.

Does Barnes scramble to run or scramble to find a receiver? i know that Corban (paris' qb) does a pretty good job of not giving up on the play but will take the given yards if needed. And Henderson's secondary better not take Corban lightly should he find a seam and get to the second level. He won't flat out run them but he's a sneaky kind of fast and is VERY shifty.

to find a reciever most of the time, almost ran for 2 td's this week tho. however he's not the fastest qb out there. better watch out for long ball, one of best passers in east texas. secondary has been a little bit of a problem especially on 3rd down but did good job last friday

Barnes and Taylor have alot in common both are very accurate passers.