Elysian Fields vs Cooper

SteelJacket

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might want to watch out for this guy. 5'8 150

Looks like a shifty little guy, unless he runs a sub 4.5 I think we can contain him. Our Defense has done a pretty good job containing several D1 running backs so far, one running about a 4.38. I hope our 315 lb. DL don't fall on him. lol.

Looks like a shifty little guy, unless he runs a sub 4.5 I think we can contain him. Our Defense has done a pretty good job containing several D1 running backs so far, one running about a 4.38. I hope our 315 lb. DL don't fall on him. lol.

Watched film on them last night, # 4 is shifty, he has a great ability to change his speed in mid stride, kind of like he stalls out mid stride and then kicks it into high gear. It will make him harder to tackle if you don't keep your feet under you. # 2 is a pretty good hand too, neither of them needs much of a hole to get through the line.

The wise1 I agree with you on that EF play calling is horribly I look at three films on them they keep they best players on the side line why cause they don't want to win I don't no how they 8-2 on the season with that play calling I don't care who get mad bout this post but it's the truth EF will not win games in the playoffs caust the best players ate not on the field and play calling they could have a great passing game but they don't cause they don't no when r how to use them IMO Im going to say Cooper win this game why cause of EF offense don't no #### to do with out the big play getting them out a bind

First of all learn to spell then try to talk about us next thing our offense will b fine them coaches no what to do I can tell you that The bulldogs of Cooper going to get beat down by the yellow-jackets of Elysian fields this Friday night

For sure '97 was a nightmare wise1.. Thought EF would go all the way that year..lol

Yes we was on a roll that year alto put it on us we should have won state IMO that year but sometime we fall short like our last state championship game

If you can't beat down waskom any worse than y'all did rock, then how you gonna put a beatdown on Cooper? Lol EF may very well win.. But i don't see a beat down sir

Let me tell u like this waskom and EF is a rival game ok look at this we was ranked #1 in the state in 97 we blow out all the teams out that beat waskom that year harleton went to waskom and beat them 55 to 0 that year we played harleton and beat them 54 to 19 ok we went to play waskom and just beat them 19 to 12 so they always going to play us hard no matter what it will always b like that with them too teams trust me EF will b rolling this Friday night

Gonna be a good game.. EF's defense pulls this one out.. A key to the game will be how well the Cooper defense handles the deep pass... The EF offensive coordinator runs two pass plays, fullback in the flat and fade routes.. The E.F. QB has a good arm, but most the time he doesn't even scan the field.. He throws to a spot on the field whether if his recievers are there or not... He doesn't even look down field when he throws the deep ball (a result of bad coaching).. He simply throws it as far as he can in a direction.. If Cooper can keep #11 and #20 from making leaping circus catches down field they will have a chance to win.. I see the EF defense totally shutting down Cooper's offense.. I scratch my prediction above.. 20-7 E.F. on top..

I expect a game between two evenly matched teams and it could go either way. Don't know much about either team other than who they have played and outcomes of those games. I wish luck to both teams Friday night as the Gunter Tigers will be waiting for either team in the 2nd round. As for my prediction, I believe Cooper wins a close one 20 to 13.

Yes this will be a very good game.. We played dekalb & pewitt pretty dang tough.. & put up points on both their d's.. & if not for a fumble inside dekalbs 10 right before halftime that game would've been even closer,& Cooper may have even won that game.. What I'm saying is... I doubt EF's defense is better than either one of those two, & I just can't see EF shutting us completely down that bad.. I may be wrong..

Ha ha.....that fumble inside our 10 just offset the no call on the long TD pass Cooper had when the DeKalb defender, who was running step for step with inside postion on the Cooper defender, was shoved in the back and went sprawling to the ground, leaving the Cooper receiver wide open. Either way, then end result was us giving up only 7 points to Cooper.

I don't have anything invested in the Cooper vs. EF game, but I do hope Cooper gets the win because they are from our district, and my son really likes Josh Shipman.

Good luck Bulldogs!

Rock (kelvin roquemore lol), u are incorrect about the 97 E.F. Waskom score.. Try 28-14 e.f. on top

Hey guy, very unwise. If people want thier names posted, they will do so themselves. You have already posted three peoples names on here, but I see you haven't posted yours. We enjoy your insight but please watch what you say, bashing of others is not tolerated on SDC.

Hey guy, very unwise. If people want thier names posted, they will do so themselves. You have already posted three peoples names on here, but I see you haven't posted yours. We enjoy your insight but please watch what you say, bashing of others is not tolerated on SDC.

+1

Thanks steeljacket

Yes this will be a very good game.. We played dekalb & pewitt pretty dang tough.. & put up points on both their d's.. & if not for a fumble inside dekalbs 10 right before halftime that game would've been even closer,& Cooper may have even won that game.. What I'm saying is... I doubt EF's defense is better than either one of those two, & I just can't see EF shutting us completely down that bad.. I may be wrong..

Man I'm sitting here looking at Cooper vs PP and you telling me that EF not going to beat the dog #### out of them you better look again