Rusk Eagles vs. Kirbyville Wildcats

hammerdown

17 members have voted

1. 1. winner?

• Rusk
    • Kirbyville

Kirbyville is rebuilding after losing a load of talent from the last several years. They lost two great running backs that were supposed to play this year from what I understand...the offense is ok and the defense is suspect....if Rusk stops the run, they win...plain and simple...

I still would take KVille...

Rusk better not be deceived by their 2-8 record. Probably the best 2-8 team in 3A

+1 (although Rusk is 3-7)

I would normally say any 3-7 team is pretty awful but looking at the losses Rusk's had this year, they could easily be 6-4 or maybe even 7-3. They've been in a lot of games but just blew it in the end or turned the ball over too many times throughout the game... Had like 4-5 losses within like 5 points I do believe... My thoughts on this game? If Rusk limits their turnovers and the D that showed up against Diboll and Athens does the same to Kirbyville, they win the game. If not, it'll be a quiet bus ride home for the Eagles... With all that being said, let's go Eagles!

Rusk has come alive as of late and barely got beat by a believe it or not.....good Bullard team. We could barely run on them. So yes I've seen them play great defense that forced us into 3 field goals and they have the ability to score points. Rusk wins this game.

Kirbyville came out of the gates stumbling this year, we played them in week 1 and I have not watched them play since. From what I have heard coach Neece made alot of changes around the start of district play and things started turning around for them. Not sure how they will compare with Rusk, but it should be a good game.