Beckville-Cumby

Doomer

Who wins this Bi-District batle.  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Can the Bearcats roll in this one.

• Bearcats win big
    • Bearcats in a clos one
    • Cumby edgaes ot Beckville

Yu boys ar gonna no they for reel after this weak cause Cumby gona think they got own milk bone flavoredt underwhere!

Thought today was going to be a drag, but I got my daily dose of Doomer and all is right with the world.

Ah Doomy, my little roun headed agitator buddy with the big ears and funny looking hat. Methinks that the becville Bearcats might sneek up and bite those Cumbeites in the rear(not litterally) although (Doomy might). Here's how it's going to go down. BECKVILLE receives the kickoff (if yall actually run the #14 kid) and takes it to the house for six. But it's called back because a crazed fan ran on the feild screaming, doomy,doomy, doomy. Beckville lines up on the forty and tosses a screen to # 6 he takes it to the house. But it's called back because a crazed fan runs on the field (while picking his nose) and knocks the field judge down causeing him to hit his head on the goal post and giving him a concussion.

Cumby takes over on downs and Beckville defense sticks the runnigback causing a fumble, but it's picked up by a crazed little roun headed fan with big ears, picking his nose and screaming doomy,doomy doooooooooomy, he runs the ball the wrong way resulting in a Cumby touchdown.

Beckville coaches give fan a beat down paper reads the next day.

BECKVILLE BEARCATS LOSE A SHOCKER 6-0

BECKVILLE FANS SHOCKED A LOSER.

p.S. YA KNOW I LUVS YA DOOMY!

No you eat the crow this tyme wilcat 8 cause Bearcats win 47-17 yull sea. An if the coachs kik me off the track one more tyme headlimes wil reed " Doomy whups securty gards n coachs and is now serchin for siz 6 buut" yu watch.

Where is Cumby anyway?

Is it that speed trap with the liquor stores on Interstate 30 between Sulphur Springs & Greenville?

Yep and last tyme i went thru their thay cop gave me a tickit for speedn, expired plate,no inspection and then he starts askin me why i have so much coper tubin in the back seet. Aint none of his ####**%%$!!@** busyness! Watch em Paradox if yu go back thru there.

Congratulations to the Bearcats on the Win. Play-0ff Win a confirmation on being for Real

Game with Hubbard in Brownboro Friday night

LOL. I agree with sackem : Bearcats are confirmed as real! You were right all along Doomy.