kirbyville vs rusk

Kirbyville is 2-8. And I haven't got a clue about Huntington beating Rusk on homecoming. And Huntington has only been a football team since 1982 (29years)

All of Kirbyville's losses were to playoff teams....6 in non-district...plus the two in their district...pretty tough schedule I think...

Rusk played a tough non-district schedule. I saw them play early in the season and thought then that they would make the playoffs. Opponents would be wise not to take them lightly.

Maybe not as tough as Kirbyville's...Rusk did play 3 playoff teams out of 6 in non-district...Kirbyville played 6 out of 6 playoff teams in non-district...should be a good game...

Maybe not as tough as Kirbyville's...Rusk did play 3 playoff teams out of 6 in non-district...Kirbyville played 6 out of 6 playoff teams in non-district...should be a good game...

No way Rusk can touch Coldspring,West-Orange Stark ,Vidor, Bridge City, Newton, Wills Point..That was Kirbyville's pre-season schedule...

Not that it is all that relevent to this conversation other than the lack of playoff appearances lately for the Rusk Eagles, but they do seem to find themselves in a district as of late with eventual state champions or runner ups. 08 Carthage, 09 Carthage and 10 Chapel Hill (runner ups) with Chapel Hill staying around the #1 spot all year this year. I hope they can use that experience to their favor.

I think Atlanta was something around 12-4 when they won state, were 0-4 then won 12 straight, if I'm correct.

But that's off topic to Rusk-kirbyville

Both teams are probably way better than 3-7

The fact that 96 teams in AAA made the "play offs" is a little much

isn't that right, 32 districts in the state in AAA and take the top 3 in each district?

They actually didn't start 0-4, but they did go to the playoffs with a 6-4 record. Many teams move a player or two around and something clicks all of a sudden and they begin to win games they would have lost earlier in the season. I thinks it's funny that the team that wins this playoff game and the next and possily the next will still have a losing record.

Yeah I'm sure you would be more infomative on that season. I kept up with their run which was quite impressive, but believe someone told me that they started 0-4 before mixing things up.