Chapel Hill Bulldogs (11-0) vs. Waco La Vega Pirates (11-0)

Stankylegg

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who remains perfect?

2. 2. Who wants to tailgate before the game?

• I'll be there early to tailgate it up
    • I can't take off work
    • I'm just a 48 minute fan
    • I'm skipping this game

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

going this way is a lot of 2 lanes roads isn't it? map quest only has it being a 20 min difference than going 45. Wouldn't going 45 be faster since you can run fast on the interstate?

It is 2 lane but still 60 to 70 miles an hour. I like this way its a nice country drive through the national forest! Gi bulldogs

Are all y'all going on 155 all the way straight to Huntsville or do y'all think it would be quicker to go threw Buffalo and hit 45 then Huntsvile?

Better roads going 45!

It is 2 lane but still 60 to 70 miles an hour. I like this way its a nice country drive through the national forest! Gi bulldogs

Yeah but with it being friday expect more traffic! But if you're not in a hurry I'd take the scenic route. Otherwise I'd take 79 to I-45

Thanks guys, are you all leaving at 1:00

Me and my buddy leaving no later than 2. Pretty upset here, my job is sending me to san antonio to work. Horrible timing! This will be the last bulldog game I can attend. If ch makes a state appearance ill be there. Not sure what ill miss most my 4 year old son or ch football! Lol j/k

going this way is a lot of 2 lanes roads isn't it? map quest only has it being a 20 min difference than going 45. Wouldn't going 45 be faster since you can run fast on the interstate?

I went this way earlier in the week when going to Houston. It seemed closer to me. No traffic ( until 45 at Madisonville) and with trees changing color, very pretty drive.

I'm going to take LV in an upset, but only by a very small margin.

Both teams are experiencing a first; CH against a very good defense and LV against a top tier, if not the top, 3A offense in the state.

Lol, ive heard that before!! Sorry buddy, but Ch will win this game!! La vega doesnt have a clue whats coming friday night!!

Ch 52

La vega 21

There aint no stopping these dogs!!

Lol, ive heard that before!! Sorry buddy, but Ch will win this game!! La vega doesnt have a clue whats coming friday night!!

Ch 52

La vega 21

There aint no stopping these dogs!!

You may be right, but then again you may be wrong......I've no emotional investment in this game or to be punny, I've no dog in this fight or pirate either.

I hope it is a good game and if you are going to it, I hope you have safe travel and a good time.

You may be right, but then again you may be wrong......I've no emotional investment in this game or to be punny, I've no dog in this fight or pirate either.

I hope it is a good game and if you are going to it, I hope you have safe travel and a good time.

+1 & thank you!! God bless!

Question is--Does CH know what LV has in store for them? I suspect LV has not been twiddling their thumbs this week, also. 3-4 years ago, CH thought there was no way LV could stop them that year. Wasn't it 56-8?

Yes it was 56-8. That was a totally different team. Im pretty sure le vaga was a heavy favorite 3 years ago! This is now and there facing a very hungry ch team! I see the score about the same tomorrow night except ch on the 56 side!