DEFENDING CHAMPS vs. Redwater

EarnedMyStripes

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1! "Don't ever underestimate the heart of a champion" ............Back to Back to Back....to back???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I gotta say is and ive been quiet all season..just because the big dog gotta few scratches on him dont mean your a## wont get bit who u step up on the porch!

@ Chaz: "yea yea yea, same ol story as LAST TIME" U like history huh? 2006 76-0 TIGERS over RW. 2007 68-26 TIGERS over RW. 2010 47-0 TIGERS over RW. 2011 26-43, ?-?.........3 BLOWOUTS, 2 GOOSE EGGS, & A COMBINED SCORE OF 217-69! YEP I KNO WAT HAPPENED LAST TIME & THIS TIME, U BETTER HOPE it ain't THE SAME OL STORY AS PREVIOUS TIMES.

If you currently play for Daingerfield, your best bet is to respect the fact that Redwater beat your butt earlier this season. You may not be the same team as you were early in the season, but it has shown that these losses didn't humble you. I suggest you get focused...Work your TobinFrost off this week in practice...and play your heart out Friday night against Redwater rather than talking on here because I can promise you that they feel like they can beat you. You'll be a better man for it.

If you don't play, then I guess go ahead and say whatever you want lol

All I have to say at this point is if you prepare for the same Daingerfield team that you saw the first game you will lose by alot. The Tigers are in playoff mode and they are at least 3 touchdowns better on offense right now and 14+ better on defense so be prepared.

+1

They know what time it is! They are playing on a different level than district play. Tigers by 14 at least.

@ Stevosev7: hahaha have u not watched ne gms this yr. We've progressed throughout the season. After ATL, GILMER & the worst of all RW. they beat us, I'm not knocking them on that. Simple fact is we saw our mistakes, we've corrected some, but we r a wrk n progress. Our record of now & previously speaks 4 itself. We want 2 get a step closer 2 state, its that simple & RW stands n the way. Haa Haa haaa we better wrk or a## of n practice, come c when we dnt.....u wnt. #QuestFor4

@ Stevosev7: hahaha have u not watched ne gms this yr. We've progressed throughout the season. After ATL, GILMER & the worst of all RW. they beat us, I'm not knocking them on that. Simple fact is we saw our mistakes, we've corrected some, but we r a wrk n progress. Our record of now & previously speaks 4 itself. We want 2 get a step closer 2 state, its that simple & RW stands n the way. Haa Haa haaa we better wrk or a## of n practice, come c when we dnt.....u wnt. #QuestFor4

Its not like it's been all that long ago that redwater beat y'all.

All I have to say at this point is if you prepare for the same Daingerfield team that you saw the first game you will lose by alot. The Tigers are in playoff mode and they are at least 3 touchdowns better on offense right now and 14+ better on defense so be prepared.

Seriously, thats the argument? Well then hey, check this out...

All I have to say at this point is if you prepare for the same Redwater team that you saw the first game you will lose by alot. The Dragons are in playoff mode and are at least 4 touchdowns better on offense right now and 21+ better on deffense, so be prepared.

Seriously, thats the argument? Well then hey, check this out...

All I have to say at this point is if you prepare for the same Redwater team that you saw the first game you will lose by alot. The Dragons are in playoff mode and are at least 4 touchdowns better on offense right now and 21+ better on deffense, so be prepared.

Dragons in playoff mode? RW doesn't know what playoff mode is! 4 playoff games in the schools history and only winning one of them. Daingerfield on the other hand has been there, done that, and got the ring (6 to be exact) haha! Daingerfield knows what playoff mode is and they are definitely in it. The new coach has been implementing his system all year, building a team to make a run at a 4th straight title. The kids are buying into the system and are peaking at the right time. Only Daingerfield can beat Daingerfield in this year's playoffs!

I agree 90% w/u Goldenbot009. The system is begin 2 gel more & more w/the guys, still tho we have some stiff compitition ahead of us yet. We r aiming @ the prize, but staring @ wats n front of us .25 Finals against RW. It will get more clearer Friday nite. #QuestFor4

indeed.....RW should realize that also....they gotta stop with the "almighty" routine.....thats what gets u beat, FOCUS...its going to be a great game, im sure their both paying attention to one another and that its fans doing this whole almighty thing but still, get a grip, BOTH teams are GREAT...BOTH teams have IMPROVED significantly since their last encounters....and BOTH teams can WIN or LOSE..one of them has to, i know RW wants it, and i know DF is on a quest for 4 and wants it....everyone who knows football knows that this game WILL be who makes the first MISTAKE.....both teams will score...and imagine alot from both, its just gonna b who makes that mistake of giving the other posession right after a score....a 2 score lead could b all it takes in a trading match like this ones gonna be.

DF 49 (Preparedness Wins)

RW 35 (overconfidence kills)

@ Chaz: wat r u saying? It wasn't that long ago NB beat yall. It wasn't that long ago we beat NB. It wasn't that long ago yall won ur 1st playoff gm...enough of that. 1 thing on my mind, preparing 4 this gm Fri n hallsville, tx.

I'm saying you talk about how much better of a team you are now like it's been 8 games ago or something. The only team that you have played since then that's worth a hoot is nb, and they would not b hard for the 100%,train of a team redwater is now to beat.

Dragons in playoff mode? RW doesn't know what playoff mode is! 4 playoff games in the schools history and only winning one of them. Daingerfield on the other hand has been there, done that, and got the ring (6 to be exact) haha! Daingerfield knows what playoff mode is and they are definitely in it. The new coach has been implementing his system all year, building a team to make a run at a 4th straight title. The kids are buying into the system and are peaking at the right time. Only Daingerfield can beat Daingerfield in this year's playoffs!

Don't worry guy's. NB will be there to pick up the pieces

@ ol'Chaz: QC (really?), Hooks (still needs improvement), Boyd (who & wat is that?) Idk wat u want 2 utter frm my lips. I'm finding that u guys victory over us was tha next biggest thing 2 tha city of RW installing a flashing lite by the tracks. U & ur fan base crowned us the biggest win in school history, it was a rare loss & humbling experince of sort 4 us. Beat us again, end the 3 YR STATE TITLE STREAK, then perhaps, just maybe ill let u come 2 TIGER TOWN & TOUCH A TITLE TROPHY

@ ol'Chaz: QC (really?), Hooks (still needs improvement), Boyd (who & wat is that?) Idk wat u want 2 utter frm my lips. I'm finding that u guys victory over us was tha next biggest thing 2 tha city of RW installing a flashing lite by the tracks. U & ur fan base crowned us the biggest win in school history, it was a rare loss & humbling experince of sort 4 us. Beat us again, end the 3 YR STATE TITLE STREAK, then perhaps, just maybe ill let u come 2 TIGER TOWN & TOUCH A TITLE TROPHY

wow! sounds like something jake would say............all thats missing is the midget lmao........

Like you have any right as to who touches those trophies. you make fun of RW for enjoying their regular season over Daingerfield, then turn around and say it's humbling? I say you need to get off this forum and start watching game film kid.

You have a chance to be a part of history man...Make the most of it. Live in the weight room and sleep with your playobook. It'll do you a ton better than talking on here.

This game is not going to be played in Redwater where they get favorable treatment from the refs. A 15 to 1 advantage is favorable treatment wether you like it or not. 3 touchdowns being called back! Now I do give y'all credit for running it down our throat and we should have played better D, but this game is not in Redwater and just pray that you have the refs on your side again!!!!!!

Hey mommy, plz dnt come @ me w/that. Read past post b4 u do. I admire that TB & FB u guys have, & once again as a opponent all I can say is u won, good job & b done w/it. When u got sum idiots ranting on about sumthngs then well I BACK MINE UP. U rite tho tradition does start somewhere, ours did several SEVERAL YEARS AGO. WHAT U WANT ME 2 SAY GOOD LUCK & PUT US OUT. ntn wrng w/u guys celebrating over the HUGE turn-around that's transpired n RW, THAT'S GREAT. I wud 2 if I were n ur shoes. Dnt put words n my mouth tho. I never said yal had 2 win n the post season, & I never said u had 2 beat us, 2 as u put it "talk big". We got rings, past tense. No 1's acquired a ring 4 this season yet. U guys r n our way, vice-versa. C ya Friday ma'am.

Both teams have high scoring offenses. Last night both team put over 40 on the board in the playoffs.

I'm thinking this weekend RW is celebrating their victory. They'll start thinking about DF at practice on Monday.

Why can't we all just agree on how GOOD EACH of the teams are in district 8-2a.

Like I said before a good team makes the other team make mistakes. Redwater was all over df and they were making them mess up from frustration and busted plays. The df qb threw 3 picks that night and had not thrown any up until that game. Just face it redwater is good and they beat you fare and square. I don't see where I am crazy for thinking they can do it again.