DEFENDING CHAMPS vs. Redwater

EarnedMyStripes

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they borrow them from NB. What is it with this black on black thing

image change....but i guess they copied it from NB who knows, seems to have NB playing on another lvl...does RW feel the need for that boost? actually its probably cuz RW and DF colors are relatively close to one another, they want to make sure they stand apart. good luck to both teams

DF pulls away in the 4th

DF 48

RW35

image change....but i guess they copied it from NB who knows, seems to have NB playing on another lvl...does RW feel the need for that boost? actually its probably cuz RW and DF colors are relatively close to one another, they want to make sure they stand apart. good luck to both teams

DF pulls away in the 4th

DF 48

RW35

I am sure Daingerfield will be in all white. So, it will be a nice contrast: Black vs. White.

Im a 93 Dragon Graduate and I remember when Redwater was the laughing stock of High School football . Everyone wanted the Dragons for there Homecoming game so they would win at Homecoming . Do You remember 0-48 ?? I do

Those was the tough years . Remember D-Field beating us like a drum forever and now Redwater wins 1 game against D-Field and it was LUCK ? Come on folks it WAS NOT LUCK it was FATE and was gonna happen sooner or later your NOT gonna dominate a team forever .

Cannot remember the year but its only been a couple years ago . Went and watch REDWATER vs Hooks it was Hooks Homecoming game . I sit on the Hooks side with some old friends of mine . I will never forget this quote from a Hooks fan for the rest of my life and I quote " Come On Boys Its ONLY REDWATER !! " I laughed so Hard but also stopped and realized FOOTBALL is Changing in REDWATER and Fellas and Ladies the change is this year and it is NOW IN FULL EFFECT ! The laughing stock has turned into YOU BETTER RESPECT US . So with that said FEAR THE DRAGON ! We are NO Longer that EASY W !

Good Luck D-Field

WELL you are right on one account, you guys have gotten lot better and are not the laughing stock of high school football any more. But you beating Dfield was a combination of luck, bad decisions by our coaching staff, and alot of home cooking. You are not gonna get all those phantom facemasks calls in Hallsville, and we are not gonna have to have 160 yard drives to score. Bottom line you beating us before is us gonna have our boys motivated so this will be ugly.

We didn't copy nobody we went to black jersey about 3 or 4 years ago because we did play a lot of teams with the same color scheme. So sorry NB I forgot y'all invented football and have the rights to the colors of jerseys please get over your self

No insult intended. I am wondering why NB went to them. I like the school colors myself. Guess it's the latest trend

Im a 93 Dragon Graduate and I remember when Redwater was the laughing stock of High School football . Everyone wanted the Dragons for there Homecoming game so they would win at Homecoming . Do You remember 0-48 ?? I do

Those was the tough years . Remember D-Field beating us like a drum forever and now Redwater wins 1 game against D-Field and it was LUCK ? Come on folks it WAS NOT LUCK it was FATE and was gonna happen sooner or later your NOT gonna dominate a team forever .

Cannot remember the year but its only been a couple years ago . Went and watch REDWATER vs Hooks it was Hooks Homecoming game . I sit on the Hooks side with some old friends of mine . I will never forget this quote from a Hooks fan for the rest of my life and I quote " Come On Boys Its ONLY REDWATER !! " I laughed so Hard but also stopped and realized FOOTBALL is Changing in REDWATER and Fellas and Ladies the change is this year and it is NOW IN FULL EFFECT ! The laughing stock has turned into YOU BETTER RESPECT US . So with that said FEAR THE DRAGON ! We are NO Longer that EASY W !

Good Luck D-Field

Game Time tonight 7:30 Bobcat stadium Hallsville, Tx the Daingerfield TIgers (3X Defending State Champions) vs. Redwater Dragons. Should be a good match up. Daingerfield has been preparing for this game all week. I think the Tigers will come out on top with in this one. Offense is going to be unstoppable with #8 Alex Allen back there at QB. He's a great QB has running and throwing ability, and can catch any receiver down field for the touchdown. Another key player is #5 Wr Darrin Terry 4.5 speed,quick off the line of scrimmage,nice vertical,great catching ability also he's a denfense of back so thats a threat towards redwater to throw the ball cause he's a good all around athlete. #7 Edwin (Bimp) Mims wr great speed and hands. #10 Shawn Hooks wr great speed and hands, can also play quarter back running the wildcat offense. Defense of side #74 Jesse Hanson Defense of tackle and nose. Big guy dont think offense has a chance of getting the ball off. Lb #2 Desmond Health he's also a key player he hits hard,4.6 speed, great back field vision.# 1 Devin Smith LB great guy head hunter has had a great season 98 tackles on defense. also tight end on offense and has had some great catches to help his team out. Outside Lb #3 dejon mims quick guy hard hitter also plays fb on offense and can carry the rock. 4.5 speed. #9 Ramius Wallace Rb great speed,tremendous vision of the field and finds holes and hits tem hard once he finds them. Also #6 Jacolby lee Rb quick quy hits the hole immedialy i mean soon as he touches the ball hard to bring down. so i mean i think Redwater has there hands full this Tiger offense and defense is going to dominate this game. To me i dont think Redwater will score a point if the Tigers come out and play Tiger football The tigers have a great offense of lline.There big great with the pass protection, and great at opening the holes for the running backs to get threw. Tigers play there game and come out with a great start they will end with a great finish. But goodluck to both teams tonight and i will be present at the game behind the endzone.#TIGERNATION QUEST FOR 4

Ok this is the first time I've Posted on here because the coaches but I feel like I should say this and I'm out.everyone else might be mad because deadwater beat us.but were not were Gona use that loss and beat the dragon right out of em.it's been a turn around season for us and NOBODY is Gona stand in our way we are daingerfield this is what we do. My whole life this is all we wanted now we got are chance .and some of y'all are worried????I dnt want any doubters on our side in ANY game. And one last thing to fans everywhere.if the kitchen is to hot here on smoky n all u wana do is cry stay the out.I'm out n well be ready take care of business tonight

Ok this is the first time I've Posted on here because the coaches but I feel like I should say this and I'm out.everyone else might be mad because deadwater beat us.but were not were Gona use that loss and beat the dragon #### right out of em.it's been a turn around season for us and NOBODY is Gona stand in our way we are daingerfield this is what we do. My whole life this is all we wanted now we got are chance .and some of y'all are worried????I dnt want any doubters on our side in ANY game. And one last thing to fans everywhere.if the kitchen is to hot here on smoky n all u wana do is cry stay the ####out.I'm out n well be ready take care of business tonight

Are you kin to hateit4u?

[quote name=Dfieldstar' timestamp='1322241777'

post='1646247]

Ok this is the first time I've Posted on here because the coaches but I feel like I should say this and I'm out.everyone else might be mad because deadwater beat us.but were not were Gona use that loss and beat the dragon #### right out of em.it's been a turn around season for us and NOBODY is Gona stand in our way we are

daingerfield this is what we do. My whole life this is all we

wanted now we got are chance .and some of y'all are

worried????I dnt want any doubters on our side in ANY

game. And one last thing to fans everywhere.if the kitchen is to hot here on smoky n all u wana do is cry stay the ####out.I'm out n well be ready take care of business tonight