DEFENDING CHAMPS vs. Redwater

EarnedMyStripes

Many times the line in DF is impossible.......In the 80's Danny Mitchell could have started anywhere else, big schools included. 3rd string in DF. It is one of those intangibles DF brings. If you can beat out the kids you see everyday, the rest comes a little easier.

IF both THE TIGERS & Tatum continue 2 win ol'Danny boy wud yet b n front of THE TIGER NATION again on the big stage.... This time not wearing blue & white.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many times the line in DF is impossible.......In the 80's Danny Mitchell could have started anywhere else, big schools included. 3rd string in DF. It is one of those intangibles DF brings. If you can beat out the kids you see everyday, the rest comes a little easier.

DC was a great running back and had a good campaign in 1984..Unfortunately he played with the likes of Johnnie Hurndon, Tony Evans , and Gene Rowe..Not to mention David Whitemore were all in the mix. Doing a good job coaching in Tatum.

DC was a great running back and had a good campaign in 1984..Unfortunately he played with the likes of Johnnie Hurndon, Tony Evans , and Gene Rowe..Not to mention David Whitemore were all in the mix. Doing a good job coaching in Tatum.

Don't forget David Mims in that mix. DC is my step brother.

National signing day 02-02-2011...

Tyler Boyd @ SFA

Shayvion Hatten @ Texas AM

Steve Edmond @ UT

Keyarris Garrett @ Tulsa

Donald Bryant @ Baylor

LaMarce Lafayette @ Air Force

David Mims @ Texas State

did garrett get a chance to play wen houston played tulsa? i think i MIGHT have heard his name

and as for the rest....good luck to em, i sure hope i hear their names on television! :)

Mims has the best most secure hands out of the receivers in Daingerfield dnt have any dropped passes jus don't get many grown his way bc #8 n #5got da buddy thing going...

and you got to be kidding me if u was the last game he dropped two he is the fastest but isnt the most explosive because terry can make u miss and make plays mims dont have the moves like terry

and you got to be kidding me if u was the last game he dropped two he is the fastest but isnt the most explosive because terry can make u miss and make plays mims dont have the moves like terry

I did not see Mims drop anything Friday. There were only 4 incompletions all night. One was on the first series when Allen overthrew Terry on what would have been a sure touchdown. Two were on throws to Hooks. One was to Hayden I believe. So you are saying 2 of the 4 incompletions on Friday were drops by Mims? That is not true.

I did not see Mims drop anything Friday. There were only 4 incompletions all night. One was on the first series when Allen overthrew Terry on what would have been a sure touchdown. Two were on throws to Hooks. One was to Hayden I believe. So you are saying 2 of the 4 incompletions on Friday were drops by Mims? That is not true.

Correct.

The tiger are waiting for the prediction of the great! Here it is the dragons are not going to be stop by toni the tiger. Yall have reserve made for you at crow fest cafe. You dont understand yall cant stop the run and that will be the end to that.

To the guy that talk to the coach that is find if he feels that he can run up the score but it can be done by the dragons also or have you already forgot. I tell you what dont worry when you lose you can come and watch us since you have our color on,

Well, that's one good thing about short timers: they are on here for a few weeks talking stupid, and then they vanish the minute their team gets beat.

Some things never change.