DEFENDING CHAMPS vs. Redwater

EarnedMyStripes

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

might be his smart fone but i mean wow....u should at least be able to proof read it before u post it....as clearly jacked up as those posts are grammatically you'd notice....maybe not one word or so as is the case with urs OLEMAN but wow...his.....ouch.....definitely early elementary...

at least u act intelligent, ur friend there just makes RW look bad with that caveman banter

A caveman is better than that...lol!

303958_187302521357947_100002346010478_406841_619154146_n.jpg

Its been a while since I posted on here, but can someone pls help me with these issues, why didnt we play this game in Mt Pleasant im sure it would have been a better turnout of fans for both teams and why dont daingerfield EVER have a double header with the surrounding areas like PP or HS, if we playing in Hallsville and HS playing in Van why not have both saturday at the Tyler Stadium, they preach its about the kids but we all know that the kids want the biggest crowd they can get & thats true for all schools.....Now TIGERS lets go show them dragons that they used ALL their flames the 1st go round!!!

I find it interesting, if it is true, that Daingerfield's coach would be upset about what goes on here on Smoaky. Most coaches would be busy breaking down film, developing a game plan, etc. Must be nice to have so much confidence in your team that you have the time to get on a message board frequented largely by people who have no direct knowledge of what goes on day-to-day for their team. As for the article, Coach Stine said Daingerfield's players did some questionable things BEFORE the game started that angered the Dragons. Sounds like a lack of discipline to me. Good luck Friday night.

I find it interesting, if it is true, that Daingerfield's coach would be upset about what goes on here on Smoaky. Most coaches would be busy breaking down film, developing a game plan, etc. Must be nice to have so much confidence in your team that you have the time to get on a message board frequented largely by people who have no direct knowledge of what goes on day-to-day for their team. As for the article, Coach Stine said Daingerfield's players did some questionable things BEFORE the game started that angered the Dragons. Sounds like a lack of discipline to me. Good luck Friday night.

Wow. Let's all start trashing players' character. So a little hearsay and the next thing you know there is a lack of discipline?

Go Dragons! You did it once, you can do it again. Don't be intimidated by anyone or anything. You know you can play with anyone in our district. You are just as good!

You beat DF and made a real good game of the New Boston game. New Boston and DF the next week had to out score one another but your defense kept both of their scores against you relatively low for those offenses they run. Each team this past Friday almost had identical scores. You belong at the top with them. Let no one tell you different.

With all that said, focus and work hard in practice. Another game of your lives coming up. You can do it again!!!!

he never said the coach was upset.. pls people if u quote sum1 pls quote them correctly, thats hows things get out of hand

And tell your coach thanks for the bulletin board material after the last matchup. That was about the most disrespectful comments that I have ever read towards another coach. And trust me when I say that he was not too happy to see it when I graciously took it to him to read.

Crush where can I find the article, u knw i luv articles tht motivates

I understand RW is all hyped up abt beating DF,but that wasnt tha STATE GAME!...DF understands its what u do in tha second season..its proven 6 Titles dont lie,keep up tha smack talk its funny,but come friday you will find out real quick just why were tha 3x defending CHAMPS!!

Thanks for the statistic lesson. It IS awesome about DFs 6 titles but that means nothing about this year! Here's a little smack back at you. DF may find out real quick that even without the deserved penalties RW was the better team and will do it again!

RW fans have the right to fire back as well.

Thanks for the statistic lesson. It IS awesome about DFs 6 titles but that means nothing about this year! Here's a little smack back at you. DF may find out real quick that even without the deserved penalties RW was the better team and will do it again!

Absolutely You have every right. And you have scoreboard ...... For now.

LMAO RW Really!...holla at me after friday night!

Wish this game was in Royse City. LOVED hosting you Redwater fans, we had a great time with you guys when you'd stop by the concession stand.

I'm sure this is going to be a great game! I didnt get to see much when Redwater played here since I'm in concessions (the visitor side doesnt have a TV, only the home side) but this sounds like its going to be a heck of a game.

Good luck to both teams and safe travels!!

Crush where can I find the article, u knw i luv articles tht motivates

It was in the Texarkana paper 10-26.... I could not find it online, however I called them today and they still had 5 issues of it and they dropped it in the mail this afternoon. I will post it when I get it....

Looking at the footage of RW and the RW-D-field game footage, the game Friday night will be played by a totally different D-field team.....The FB for RW is nice,but the middle hole will be closed.It's not going to be that easy up the middle this time. D-field defense was hitting hard and looking super this morning. Big Blue Tigers rules!!!!!!!!!!

Looking at the footage of RW and the RW-D-field game footage, the game Friday night will be played by a totally different D-field team.....The FB for RW is nice,but the middle hole will be closed.It's not going to be that easy up the middle this time. D-field defense was hitting hard and looking super this morning. Big Blue Tigers rules!!!!!!!!!!

well u can just base it off the NB/DF game the VERY NEXT week. yes NB scored alot of points but MOST of those were around the ends, a few up the middle but mostly the ends. DF tightened up in the middle. so if thats where RW got most of their game then its definately gonna b a diff story.

still gonna be a great game tho regardless.....both regional games are going to be great.