Bullard Panthers vs West Orange Stark

32Dad

Bullard Panthers (8-4) vs West Orange-Stark (9-3)  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Going to Win?

• Bullard Panthers (8-4)
    • West Orange-Stark (9-3)

Keep rolling bullard! This is an incredible feat to be in the 3rd round! I have been pulling for bullard but can honestly say I didnt expect this. Good luck!

Yeah well we've been improving quite well all season. I'm not saying we're a power house like Chael Hill yet but we've gotten to be quite a respectable team. Hopefully we can keep improving. I know the kids have bought into Coach Wilson's system and believe that anything is possible if you put in the work and effort.

Snowbird I never said brookhill was a bad school I never said anything bad about your son I just didn't understand now I do and the fans may have not written us off but the newspapers and the people who get paid to cover high school sports wrote Bullard off

I do know that we were picked to lose last weekend by all those in the Tyler Paper. Hopefully they can keep up those predictions :)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very very good post! My sediments as well. All these kids have put in countless hours of hard work and effort> And I'm very proud of all of them!

Appreciate the info. Wouldn't happen to know if they're more running or passing?

Not really sure. I still make some Longview games and I watch PNG and Nederland some.

It wouldn't be a shock for Bullard to beat WOS. It's a third round game, there are no weak sisters this time of year.

Snowbird, since I know you are a Christian, you wouldn't be trying to create a "David vs Goliath" type of atmosphere, would you?:rolleyes:

WOS1,

It wouldn't hurt for us to have a sling shot. Lol. I hear that your WO-S team is fantastic. I can only imagine since you won your playoff games 58-14 and 52-9. Our own paper keeps picking against us but the boys keep finding a way. We're gonna have to play turnover free and grind it out. Should be a good one.

hey snowbird everyone knows who you are. its quite obvious, so quit posting all your personal feelings about family and start talking football. its getting quite rediculous listening to all that. stick to football and quit embarrasing yourself please

You are right about one thing. Everyone knows who I am. I don't cowardly hide behind a screen name like you and pineapple. Actually, several Bullard people among others have sent me private messages telling how me stupid yours and pineapples' posts were. They told me why bother because you both are probably just miserable peopje.They are probably right. Now, let's talk football!

hey snowbird everyone knows who you are. its quite obvious, so quit posting all your personal feelings about family and start talking football. its getting quite rediculous listening to all that. stick to football and quit embarrasing yourself please

I wasn't going to respond, but evidently etf11 is a drama queen with an ax to grind. Let it go!!! This is about the Bullard players, coaches, and community enjoying something that has never happened for Bullard football.

Just want to tell all the dads on smoaky and have kids playing to enjoy the journey, it's something you will never forget.

As for snowbird, he probably knows more about the past ten Bullard football teams than any other Bullard fan. He also has coached on a state championship basketball team and was head coach of a state runner up softball team. He knows a little bit about what it takes to win a state championship.

WOS1,

It wouldn't hurt for us to have a sling shot. Lol. I hear that your WO-S team is fantastic. I can only imagine since you won your playoff games 58-14 and 52-9. Our own paper keeps picking against us but the boys keep finding a way. We're gonna have to play turnover free and grind it out. Should be a good one.

WO-S has had the easiest schedule in the play-offs...lol...No need to deny it ...YOU KNOW IT.....COLDSPRING will put you where you need to be.....

Hey lion23, everyone in chill knows about all your drama as well. putting your daughters names on shirts and selling them.. really? come on now, grow up a little bit please.

Evidently you don't have a clue about what you are talking about. Sounds like you may be a little jealous. As far as the shirts, that was not my idea. I was approached by some parents of some young ladies who wanted to do that. Hey dawg28, if you have any more concerns feel free to pm me and we can talk. I don't do drama, I just work with my kids and prepare them with fundamental skills needed to reach their goals. I also work with 90 kids a week to help develop basketball skills and show them what it takes be a champion. Get a life!

Coaches luncheon at Bullard First Baptist Church today at noon... free food!.. and we talk FOOTBALL! Everyone is welcome

What! Free food? I'm on my way. lol!

Voice of reason! Your a good fan 32

Thanks! :) I'm very proud to not only as a dad but as a Bullard fan. Just watching the effort they put in to each and every game is amazing and special to be part of.

Go Panthers! :)

WO-S has had the easiest schedule in the play-offs...lol...No need to deny it ...YOU KNOW IT.....COLDSPRING will put you where you need to be.....

We have had a favorable schedule the first 2 weeks, but we don't pick them, we just play them. As for CS, since you are schedule checking, did you check out there's for the season? Not much to it.

It's the third round, so every game is anybody's game. There might be some folks writing Bullard off, but you can bet that the players and coaches at WO-S are not among them. They have been to this rodeo more than a few times, and they know better than to take anyone lightly.

I won't make a prediction, but I know that WO-S will hit hard and play with a ton of heart. I would be really surprised if Bullard puts points on the board like they did last week. WO-S is solid on defense.

I'll be praying for all of those involved to have a safe trip to and from the Woodlands.

Go STANGS!

Yeah I really can't see WOS taking Bullard lightly. But I dont see WOS putting up 50 on Bullard either. I would guess the 49 would be the most either team scores. lol! seriously I'd say it's a more of a low scoring defensive game