To all Aggies and horn fans...

WETSU

I emulate you. Seriously, YOU, are the poster child for me.

A lot of what I post are quotes from fellow THE University of Texas fans and/or players, coaches, ADs....

So whatever you think of me, that is how a lot of the world sees you...

Bingo.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I emulate you. Seriously, YOU, are the poster child for me.

A lot of what I post are quotes from fellow THE University of Texas fans and/or players, coaches, ADs....

So whatever you think of me, that is how a lot of the world sees you...

Maybe the biggest burn ever on SDC. All of this faking has almost been worth it typer. Incredible dedication. Lol

I don't view all Texas fans as being as bad as what you are at times, but as a collective fan base, many times you are extremely accurate.

Before we start this into a #### contest, there Aggies the same way. So let's not compare... Just accept your fan base for what they are. Aggies are typically obsessed with Texas and act like a little red headed brother who would rather go 6-6 with a victory over Texas than 11-1 with a loss to them. If we all can't be honest with ourselves about our fan base then we really dont need to invest do much into it.

I'll admit that Baylor fans are apathetic. Can't really blame them after the last 15 years or so. Hopefully, that will change. Sadly, the number of freshman applications picked up last year which, again, sadly, is somewhat attributable to Baylor's football and basketball success last year. I agree with anyone who says that this is not a good reason for picking a school.

Texas fans have come across as quietly arrogant in my experience. Kind of a "we're better than you, get used to it" attitude. Unfortunately, they have been able to point to Championships and BCS appearances to back that up. On the other, hand they've been a lot quieter this year and last.

A&M fans have been obnoxiously arrogant with no real reason for being such. They are every bit as bad as UT fans in their arrogance, just louder. Fortunately, they seem to hide in the DFW area when things aren't going well.

Tech fans - really haven't heard much from them lately so no comment.

OSU/OU fans - again, they have a right to boast but there just doesn't seem to be that many around here (DFW) so really don't hear much from them either.

That's my experience.

Maybe the biggest burn ever on SDC. All of this faking has almost been worth it typer. Incredible dedication. Lol

I don't view all Texas fans as being as bad as what you are at times, but as a collective fan base, many times you are extremely accurate.

Before we start this into a #### contest, there Aggies the same way. So let's not compare... Just accept your fan base for what they are. Aggies are typically obsessed with Texas and act like a little red headed brother who would rather go 6-6 with a victory over Texas than 11-1 with a loss to them. If we all can't be honest with ourselves about our fan base then we really dont need to invest do much into it.

Sorry if I don't feel "burned". I've never been quoted by that dumass, and I just ignore his troll posts. He's never been funny or clever...maybe a little annoying.

And you're right about typical aggies.....they are obsessed. I just like poking at you guys because of the way you react. This is a message board, not real life. I have never been disrespectful to an aggie, sooner or any other fan in real life, including at games. I can't say the same for the other side. I dislike aggies because of the cultish stupid behavior and attitudes I have seen in my life. Nothing on this website bothers me at all. I've been called a t-shirt sip ect....doesn't bother me. Like I said, it's not real life. Some of you guys need to "lighten up, Francis"

As for how the world sees me, well I don't worry too much about what other people think and it certainly has nothing to do with Smoaky lol. I am a successful businessman with my own company, a devoted father and Christian, and I will bleed orange until the day I die. Nothing more, nothing less.

Texas fans have come across as quietly arrogant in my experience. Kind of a "we're better than you, get used to it" attitude. Unfortunately, they have been able to point to Championships and BCS appearances to back that up. On the other, hand they've been a lot quieter this year and last.

A&M fans have been obnoxiously arrogant with no real reason for being such.

Holy #### dude. You nailed it!! This is the truest statement of opinion ever posted on Smoaky. This is the reason why I poke at aggies....exactly!

I'll admit that Baylor fans are apathetic. Can't really blame them after the last 15 years or so. Hopefully, that will change. Sadly, the number of freshman applications picked up last year which, again, sadly, is somewhat attributable to Baylor's football and basketball success last year. I agree with anyone who says that this is not a good reason for picking a school.

A&M fans have been obnoxiously arrogant with no real reason for being such. They are every bit as bad as UT fans in their arrogance, just louder. Fortunately, they seem to hide in the DFW area when things aren't going well.

Tech fans - really haven't heard much from them lately so no comment.

OSU/OU fans - again, they have a right to boast but there just doesn't seem to be that many around here (DFW) so really don't hear much from them either.

That's my experience.

A&M have a "better than you" attitude towards Baylor and have no reason for being such? I guess the fact that A&M has beaten Baylor like 23 of the last 25 times was lost on you? Oh, yeah. You're you. You LITERALLY think Baylor holds a candle to A&M academically or athletically LOL!

Your statement: "Baylor is a joke academic school not ranked in the top 100. A&M is."

Your support for your statement:

1. USNWR National Rankings - even you cite a source showing Baylor as a top 100 school
  2. USNWR World Rankings - A&M not a top 100 school (so, again, you've failed to support your position)
  3. "Ulink" - has at least one medical school, includes international schools, and most damning, has Rice at 87 with A&M at 88 (so toss this one)
  4. "Happy School" - didn't look since it didn't support your A&M = top 100 comment, not that any of the above do
  5. "4icu" - has A&M ranked above Duke, Rice, and Northwestern U. among others. Real credible source there. What can I say? You really #### at this and probably should give up.

And, again, it looks like the academic profile of the students per the College Board cite are identical. USNWR rewards facilities and research. Those things cost money. Take away the Texas taxpayer funds (current and historical) and let's see where A&M falls. On the other hand, Baylor doesn't have to follow government mandated policies such as recognizing Gay student groups. A&M does.

So, we're still waiting for a reliable source that shows A&M as a top 100 school and Baylor falling outside of the top 100.

Looks like someone got BosOn Top confused with me. Doesn't take much to confuse this genius LOL!

A&M is Tier One, Baylor is not. A&M, Rice, and Texas are the only Tier 1 schools in Texas. While I may have jumped the gun and said Baylor was not Top 100, they're not higher than A&M. End of story. He showed you many sources which back up HIS statement (he never said Baylor was not Top 100... it was me, and I'll admit, I was wrong about that), but the fact remains that we're better than you. Deal with it. laugh.gif You know it's bad when Baylor has been reduced to "Well, we're bad, but at least we're only a little bit worse than you!" LOL That is why you're Baylor, and always will be Baylor.

I agree with a lot of that. Especially Typer completely demolishing Immortal. Don't know why he's even trying to talk his way out of that. He's only digging himself deeper lmao.

Aggies are not obsessed with Texas, nor would they rather got 6-6 with a win over Texas. Fran went 9-3 and 7-5 with wins over Texas in each of those years, and he got fired.... that's the only thing I disagree with in your post.

I agree with a lot of that. Especially Typer completely demolishing Immortal. Don't know why he's even trying to talk his way out of that. He's only digging himself deeper lmao.

Aggies are not obsessed with Texas, nor would they rather got 6-6 with a win over Texas. Fran went 9-3 and 7-5 with wins over Texas in each of those years, and he got fired.... that's the only thing I disagree with in your post.

I bet you live in your parents house, don't you?

Lol....so true WET. At least you can see the reality of the situation. You are not one of the obsessed idiots. Can't say that for most ags.

So true? I guess the fact that proof was presented otherwise (Fran went 9-3 and 7-5 and 2-0 against Texas in his last 2 years and got fired) was lost on you? Oh, yeah. You're a t-shirt fan who lives his life in Bullard, Texas. No wonder you don't see a simple fact. Go to walmart and buy another t-shirt.

A&M have a "better than you" attitude towards Baylor and have no reason for being such? I guess the fact that A&M has beaten Baylor like 23 of the last 25 times was lost on you? Oh, yeah. You're you. You LITERALLY think Baylor holds a candle to A&M academically or athletically LOL!

What did you contribute to the football success at Tamu??? What research did you contribute to Tamu to help them reach their Tier 1 academic ranking?

I bet you live in your parents house, don't you?

I bet you live in Bullard, Texas, don't you?

Oh wait. You really do LMAO! Typer totally demolished everything you stand for, t-shirt fan. You're nothing, and even worse, you live in Bullard and use 18-22 year olds who play for a school you have nothing to do with to seek validation in your life. Deal with it.

I bet you live in Bullard, Texas, don't you?

Oh wait. You really do LMAO! Typer totally demolished everything you stand for, t-shirt fan. You're nothing, and even worse, you live in Bullard and use 18-22 year olds who play for a school you have nothing to do with to seek validation in your life. Deal with it.

I do live in Bullard. Answer the question. You do live with your parents, don't you? LMAO!!

I do live in Bullard. Answer the question. You do live with your parents, don't you? LMAO!!

lmao Oh, look. We can just post random insults and claim them as fact.

Except what I said was actually true.

And to answer your question: I own my own place. :) I know a few posters here who know me in person and can vouch for that.

But you really do live in Bullard LMAO!

I think he said he was a trainer/waterboy or something?

Nope, but I did work for the athletic department while I was a student (again, there are people here who know me in person and can vouch for that). You know what that's like? Being a student at the school you cheer for? Nope? Okay....

lmao Oh, look. We can just post random insults and claim them as fact.

Except what I said was actually true.

And to answer your question: I own my own place. :) I know a few posters here who know me in person and can vouch for that.

But you really do live in Bullard LMAO!

Nice try, but I think I recall you starting all this Bullard insult stuff. Isn't that right? Nevermind the fact that it's pretty retarded since you keep on even though it clearly says I live in Bullard on my profile and I'm hardly offended given the fact that Bullard is a very nice town and you are "from" Longview.....a crime-ridden cesspool. Try harder.

So, what glorious town do you "own your own place"? What's a "place" anyway?

Nope, but I did work for the athletic department while I was a student (again, there are people here who know me in person and can vouch for that). You know what that's like? Being a student at the school you cheer for? Nope? Okay....

Keep on showing your ignorance. I'm sure you enjoyed washing jock straps....probably sniffed them first.

Nice try, but I think I recall you starting all this Bullard insult stuff. Isn't that right? Nevermind the fact that it's pretty retarded since you keep on even though it clearly says I live in Bullard on my profile and I'm hardly offended given the fact that Bullard is a very nice town and you are "from" Longview.....a crime-ridden cesspool. Try harder.

So, what glorious town do you "own your own place"? What's a "place" anyway?

Oh, yeah I started the Bullard insult stuff... The difference is that it's true: you admittedly live in Bullard.

You said I live with my parents. In reality, I own my own place. And by place, I mean a 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom house.

And Longview may be a crime-ridden cesspool, but I guess that's why 73,000 people thought it was a good palce to live and only about 1900 felt that way about Bullard LMAO!

Oh, yeah I started the Bullard insult stuff... The difference is that it's true: you admittedly live in Bullard.

You said I live with my parents. In reality, I own my own place. And by place, I mean a 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom house.

And Longview may be a crime-ridden cesspool, but I guess that's why 73,000 people thought it was a good palce to live and only about 1900 felt that way about Bullard LMAO!

What do you have against Bullard anyway? Have you ever even been to Bullard? What wonderful town do you live in?......you keep ignoring that question.