3A D1 Semi-Finals: Alvarado vs. Henderson

Switchblade

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same song different year henderson meeting west clombia @ jerry world.

Ive seen West Columbia, they have a few big time athletes , in Bess, Flanil, and Johnnican but Ince the QB is hurt (I think. Looks like he tore his knee up in the game I saw them play against Wharton) that can match just about any team athletically on the edges. However, thier O-Line is not all that great. Chapel Hill will eat WC up upfront.

Didnot know that but like alvarado they didnot get to 13-0 and simi by accident. BACK TO BACK champs for the lions.

Very true, I certainly think they are a worthy 13-0 after seeing them. I just think that Chapel Hill has the advantage in the trenches. Should be fun for sure! You gonna be at Pennington tomorrow?

Yea right buddy, y'all ain't gettin past the BULLDOGS tommorow night, it's gonna be Henderson vs chapel hill for state

Sanchez... Are you not gonna give alvarado any props in giving yall a good game? Or how they have to chance to put yall on the basketball court?

With the amount of rain expected I doubt it will affect hendersons ability to throw.. henderson folks chime in.. Yall know better than i

Funny thing is I've seen 3 versions of Henderson, pass heavy, run heavy and balanced, all performed excellently. They kind of make it up as they go along lol so your guess is as good as ours.

Funny thing is I've seen 3 versions of Henderson, pass heavy, run heavy and balanced, all performed excellently. They kind of make it up as they go along lol so your guess is as good as ours.

If alvarado can stop Henderson from catching the edges on the run and wildcat they will have a great chance.. but we have to not let the BIG play happen.

It will Happen-be ready with your camera, cause it will be quick

Mufasa and mafia.. Yall wanna come join the tailgate party?? Hot dogs and drinks.. We are a bunch of friendly folks.. Come on out :).. Anybody else from henderson reading this.. Yall are more then welcomed to join!!

Mufasa and mafia.. Yall wanna come join the tailgate party?? Hot dogs and drinks.. We are a bunch of friendly folks.. Come on out :).. Anybody else from henderson reading this.. Yall are more then welcomed to join!!

Sorry bud, I'll be getting there last minute. Thanks for the invite though. BTW don't pay too much mind to these crazies, you know

If I get off work early I will be there! I should be able to help out on drinks and food also..

Can't wait until tomorrow night. I have waited all week to post my prediction so here we go. I say Henderson wins 35-14. I think it will be our closest playoff game so far but our speed will allow us to pull away late. I remember from last year Alvarado was a well coached team with a couple of quick players but we have a well coached team with more overall team speed and that will be the difference. I expect a battle but in the end our athletes will prevail. My biggest fear is that we overlook this week hoping for a rematch with c-hill in the finals. Other than that, I dont think Alverado has the weapons to match up with us.

Can't wait until tomorrow night. I have waited all week to post my prediction so here we go. I say Henderson wins 35-14. I think it will be our closest playoff game so far but our speed will allow us to pull away late. I remember from last year Alvarado was a well coached team with a couple of quick players but we have a well coached team with more overall team speed and that will be the difference. I expect a battle but in the end our athletes will prevail. My biggest fear is that we overlook this week hoping for a rematch with c-hill in the finals. Other than that, I dont think Alverado has the weapons to match up with us.

Big papa.. Come join the tailgate party! Even tho I dont think that henderson will score that high but if they do.. Kudos to yall! Come join.. Lets make this a great semi final atmosphere!

Would love too, just depends on if my boss (the one who pays me) and my boss (the one who spends my money) will let me get there early enough.

Hope everyone travels safely and both teams have the best game of the year.

For some reason i dont believe the speed is gonna be a factor this week,, Alvarado has the edges covered with quick outside backers and corners, the pass is what im kinda worried about, we have done a good job so far covering teams but have not faced what you would cal "really fast" ppl. but even then i think our corners can manage this. this is gonna be an all around great game. i think its gonna come down to who has less turnovers and who can convert more on 3rd down.. IMO

Alvarado 21

Henderson 14

I think this is going to be a great gane to watch. Any real football fan would say the same thing. I think both teams are primed and ready. I do not think either one is looking past the other. I look forward to an awesome game and hope everyone comes out un injured. That being said... I think Henderson is peaking at the right time. If they play the way they have played the last few weeks I cannot see anyone stopping them. I think this will be a close game but I think Henderson wins 28 - 14. Good luck to both teams and safe travel to everyone.

Same song different year henderson meeting west clombia @ jerry world.

Jajajaja your pretty funny! I believe it's going to be Chapel Hill vs Henderson after we get done with West Columbia come this Friday we will see what u have to say. Theres nothin like east Texas football