• Arp
    • Lexington

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JJ are you purposely scheduling y'alls games on Friday so I can't come watch y'all play? lol... Arp this week, next week, and donkey stompin Regugio

lol.................. na man................... I wished it would work out so I could catch an Eagles game as well yall know I like taking pics of those eagles too. But concidering we both are still in it to win I am proud either way as long as we keep rolling. good luck to you guys this week. Keep em rolling TBD and we can all meet up in jerry world very soon!

Look past the eagles and u maybe sitting at home

I can assure you that no one from Arp is looking past the Eagles!!! The people making the Refugio comments are supporters from other towns that have watched Arp play this year and has jumped on the bandwagon in the playoffs, JJ will back me up on this......... Arp players, coaches, and community is taking it "ONE GAME AT A TIME". Next up is the 'High Powered' offense of Lexington. I personally believe that it's going to be a SHOOT OUT with Arp pulling it out in the end.

Arp takes it another step to just to please JJ's heart. Consider it payback for all of the pictures he has taken.

they pleased my heart in 2 a days as they do every year....the rest is a bonus....thanks blue !!!! this game will be a fun one. both teams as you know can win and win big. i expect this game to be very,very,very,very physical! who has the last players standing in the last 4 mins will win. i believe playing 4 qtrs against this defensive onslot of the Tigers is so so so hard to over come for 2A teams. Lexington will be trying to throw a lot and knows that the Arp Safety and secondary have to is the best they have seen all year. We will force mistakes and int's mark my word. SS Mike Roberson will have to be prepared to play his best game yet. This kid is one heck of an athlete and very well grounded, I think he is up for the task. i believe the Tiger's front 7 would try to run thru a brick wall if they thought it had a football!!!! No doubt the best defensive unit We have ever had as team.

I can assure you that no one from Arp is looking past the Eagles!!! The people making the Refugio comments are supporters from other towns that have watched Arp play this year and has jumped on the bandwagon in the playoffs, JJ will back me up on this......... Arp players, coaches, and community is taking it "ONE GAME AT A TIME". Next up is the 'High Powered' offense of Lexington. I personally believe that it's going to be a SHOOT OUT with Arp pulling it out in the end.

can't play Refugio if you don't win! This game is the BIGGEST GAME OF THE YEAR FOR THESE 2 TEAMS!!!!!! Lexington is a very good team. I mean very very good. We can beat them but I don't see it as an easy Game. QB Garret can ball! His RB's are fast and his WR's will go get the ball and do something with it when they have it. Our defensive prep this week is going to have to be on step. No doubt he is the best QB we have played all year. He can sling it and run it. He is tough!!!! We will find out how tough though. Lex coaches and offense know they have not had a front 7 coming at them like this one. They know Our Dline can and will punish a quarterback and the pocket pressure is going to be very high all night long. I expect Garrett to attempt to roll out a lot to create space and throwing lanes. But to the X factor is our Dline can run as fast as he can so we will see.

Arp takes it another step to just to please JJ's heart. Consider it payback for all of the pictures he has taken.

I second that. I've used his pics he took earlier this year in the Daingerfield game. Good stuff. Keep it rolling Arp Tigers.

Punching that Refugio ticket already?? Hmmm.....

lol......well heck no....Why would we care about Refugio at all at this time when the team we are playing this week beat the brakes off Refugio last year. Nope we got a good game here and will enjoy this week.