State Championship 3A D1-- Alvarado (14-0) vs. Chapel Hill (14-0) battle of the unbeatens

8pointbuck

CH should have about as much luck in this game as the Aggies in the SEC - Zero ! Alvarado 35 CH 21

Please don't ever compare my DOGS to A&M. Lol.

Keep on talking buddy I just love it when a team talks to much & then when the game starts it's all silence. Only gets loud when y'all make first downs & that's it! It reminds me of Lindale when they beat Carthage their heads were

so swollen then when they played us they got a big surprise I'm just glad we r the underdogs in this! I predict a blow out buddy & that's cuz I have so much confidence in this team & not afraid to say it! You will find out what this CHHS team is made of. We aren't #1 for nothing!

+1.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep on talking buddy I just love it when a team talks to much & then when the game starts it's all silence. Only gets loud when y'all make first downs & that's it! It reminds me of Lindale when they beat Carthage their heads were

so swollen then when they played us they got a big surprise I'm just glad we r the underdogs in this! I predict a blow out buddy & that's cuz I have so much confidence in this team &

not afraid to say it! You will find out what this CHHS team is made of. We aren't #1 for nothing!

I believe he is voicing his opinion as a fan, NOT a member of the fb team! Our boys are humble and they know they have a hard task this week so PLEASE don't think they have big heads. They earned this accomplishment just as much has CHill has. We the fans WILL be LOUDER than any other group you've ever heard.......promise you that! With that being said, SCALP them bulldogs and bring home the trophy!!!

You were by FAR the loudest fans Henderson played against all year.Two good teams-- someone will win-- someone will lose...athletes vs. discipline.....CH has more talent...who has more heart??????We will see----

I agree with the talent of CH....Alvarado has 1 Tyler Bates and CH has no less than about 12 "Tyler Bates"

Are yall reallt playing the underdog role?? Come on now.. Yall are ranked number 1 and have been all year?? And you been to the state title game.. Your fans have talked trash all year long about how we wouldnt beat yall and now you try and pull this really??

Well too listen to people like Primetime LSU would be the underdog????

Are yall reallt playing the underdog role?? Come on now.. Yall are ranked number 1 and have been all year?? And you been to the state title game.. Your fans have talked trash all year long about how we wouldnt beat yall and now you try and pull this really??

I think the Indians will get beat.

Yes we r playing the UNDERDOGG role cuz still people out there feel we don't deserve to be up here just because our playoff battle didn't consist of blowouts!!! Alvarado will get tested & is going to FAIL!

One person says we are the underdogs and you say us fans...I don't see CH being the underdogs. I see both teams as equals and this will be one Hell of a game. Maybe he was referring to your team being number one on defense, i really don't know where he gets we are the underdogs and are ranked #1. GO Dawgs!!!

Yes we r playing the UNDERDOGG role cuz still people out there feel we don't deserve to be up here just because our playoff battle didn't consist of blowouts!!! Alvarado will get tested & is going to FAIL!

Alvarado has been tested... Ask Henderson.. They are defending champs! lol!.. And got their butts whipped... Not just beat... whipped...

One person says we are the underdogs and you say us fans...I don't see CH being the underdogs. I see both teams as equals and this will be one Hell of a game. Maybe he was referring to your team being number one on defense, i really don't know where he gets we are the underdogs and are ranked #1. GO Dawgs!!!

Not ranked number one anymore... we are...

I wouldn't put much stock in computer simulations. Last yr we were suppose to beat Henderson by 21 pts. We got beat by 7 so those computers were off by 28 pts.

Not ranked number one anymore... we are...

After Friday well see who's the real #1 and #2 teams. Can't wait.