State Championship 3A D1-- Alvarado (14-0) vs. Chapel Hill (14-0) battle of the unbeatens

8pointbuck

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alvarado has been tested... Ask Henderson.. They are defending champs! lol!.. And got their butts whipped... Not just beat... whipped...

im sure our QB having torn ligaments in his foot helped your cause out a little bit

CHILL just arrived at Henderson's indoor bout 30 minutes ago, they look ready

im sure our QB having torn ligaments in his foot helped your cause out a little bit

I didn't know they were using yalls indoor facility. That's cool of y'all to do that for us.

If chapel hill comes out and plays the game they know how to this game will be very good! We need to play a game like we did about midway through the season with minimal penalties! If chapel really wants this and plays like it I see them being a tough team to beat! And that's not taking anything away from Alvarado they are a great team too! This should be a great game! To bad it wasn't Henderson though!

Are yall reallt playing the underdog role?? Come on now.. Yall are ranked number 1 and have been all year?? And you been to the state title game.. Your fans have talked trash all year long about how we wouldnt beat yall and now you try and pull this really??

Well honestly we didnt think we would be playing you guys so we couldn't have talked trash all year! Good try though.

Had a feeling that would happen That's what u call east texans working together! That's real nice of y'all Henderson school

I'm glad Sitton decided to go that route!!! I was really starting to wonder how they would get any "quality" practice in this mess....

Here comes the excuses lol! Even a 100% Barnes its still not close..

Dannnnnggggg it y'all heads keeps getin bigger & bigger. It's okay though keep it up I'm enjoying this thread my wife keeps telling me to get off the phone but I keep telling her "Babe this is just to good to get off"

So I here no tailgating at Jerry world this year? Anyhow can't wait for Friday! I think its going to be the Andrew Tucker show ! Either way win or lose I have thoroughly enjoyed watching this group if seniors over the last several years! It has been a pleasure gentle! Look forward to seeing everyone Friday! Safe travels to everyone

Dannnnnggggg it y'all heads keeps getin bigger & bigger. It's okay though keep it up I'm enjoying this thread my wife keeps telling me to get off the phone but I keep telling her "Babe this is just to good to get off"

After a lot and I mean virtually every film on every game for both schools if they both come out and bring their A game this will be a great championship game and you could flip a coin to call the winner. It's that close. In the end defense wins championships so I gotta give a little edge to the Indians. There is definitley no room for mistakes with either of these teams because they will both make you pay for it.

After a lot and I mean virtually every film on every game for both schools if they both come out and bring their A game this will be a great championship game and you could flip a coin to call the winner. It's that close. In the end defense wins championships so I gotta give a little edge to the Indians. There is definitley no room for mistakes with either of these teams because they will both make you pay for it.

+1