State Championship 3A D1-- Alvarado (14-0) vs. Chapel Hill (14-0) battle of the unbeatens

8pointbuck

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well he wouldnt have been sacked much if any bc he coulda scrambled, im not saying we would have beat them if he was, because in all honesty i dont think we would..but c'mon man lol lets not get crazy

I didn't say the lions woulda won, but the score woulda been a tad bit closer lol

i am just glad to see in the most part both fans giving respect. Both teams deserve to be here but only one winner. I just hope both teams give it there all and at the end the loser congrats the winner. All the rest of the smack talkers on here, make sure to show back up on here on Saturday and eat your crow. Good luck to both teams and Go DAWGS!!!

We shall see.... That's all I'm saying.

you cant take everything i say out of context. Like you pointed out where I said theyre not as good up frpnt as henderson, but failed to point out where I said if 70 is not healthy. Bottomline is theyre bothe very good teams in all aspects of the game, but I just pick Alvaraod because I feel they are a more complete team. Not that CHill isnt a complete team, I just feel that Alvarado is a little bit more so. Oh and when I said I think Henderson is an overall better team, its not by much. Like if Henderson is a 10 CHill is like a 9.8. Not tryin to be rude or hurt any ones feelings. CHill Is amazing and im very nervous, I just feel like Alvarado has a little bit of the edge.

you cant take everything i say out of context. Like you pointed out where I said theyre not as good up frpnt as henderson, but failed to point out where I said if 70 is not healthy. Bottomline is theyre bothe very good teams in all aspects of the game, but I just pick Alvaraod because I feel they are a more complete team. Not that CHill isnt a complete team, I just feel that Alvarado is a little bit more so. Oh and when I said I think Henderson is an overall better team, its not by much. Like if Henderson is a 10 CHill is like a 9.8. Not tryin to be rude or hurt any ones feelings. CHill Is amazing and im very nervous, I just feel like Alvarado has a little bit of the edge.

It's good to know some of you have nerves then... For the most part, according to the Alvarado fans, we don't have a snowball's chance to win this... at least one of you is nervous!

It's good to know some of you have nerves then... For the most part, according to the Alvarado fans, we don't have a snowball's chance to win this... at least one of you is nervous!

I don't think any alvarado fans are counting CH out! We all know yall are a very dangerous team. And very well tested to this point! I believe this game is going to come down to one if the last possesions!

With alvarado winning of course :)

Kinda cocky:)

Like I said... We shall see...

I don't think any alvarado fans are counting CH out! We all know yall are a very dangerous team. And very well tested to this point! I believe this game is going to come down to one if the last possesions!

With alvarado winning of course :)

Get back to hittin them books Tyler. Smoaky will be here while your at practice and blogging. Lol.