State Championship 3A D1-- Alvarado (14-0) vs. Chapel Hill (14-0) battle of the unbeatens

8pointbuck

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the entire Chapel Hill team and Coaching Staff for a stellar win and a perfect season. Also congrats to Alvarado for almost the same thing. What a season for both schools. Unfortunately, only one will be crowned Champion. And for Chapel Hill, you earned it. I am very happy for the entire Chapel Hill nation. Time to celebrate!

Lol, yall had a great season, better than us, nothing to be ashamed of just came up 1 point short..just not sure why the coach went for 2..

That makes 2 of us. Too bad you can't go back and change it. What's done is done. Hope to have another successful season next year. Best of luck to you guys as well!

Someone earlier said one point could be super important...how true!!!! Great game Alvarado, but I'm glad you get to travel the trail of tears home!!! Go DOGS!!! State champs baby!!!!!!

[/quote

SORRY, iam all for CH. And don't want to take ANYTHING from this Awsome thing that has just happen. But please don't say anything about the TRAIL OF TEARS......

I wanna congadulate all our fans!!!

Not one heart attack at the game in the playoffs!! Lol!!! Wow what a game!!!

We made HISTORY DOGS!!!!

Congratulations on a great season Chapel Hill. You are the champions and you earned it till the last whistle blew. That was one hell of a game. Just proud we got to play it with ya. Here come the Indians again in 2012!!!

Unbelievable season!!!

CONGRATULATIONS COACH SITTON AND STAFF

CONGRATULATIONS BULLDOGS

Coach Sitton... THANK YOU for guiding these young men with honestly, integrity and pure character. You are the greastest influence they will ever know, you will live in their hearts and ours FOREVER.

I hope and pray you return to CH!

Alvarado... Keep working hard and you will be rewarded. No reason to hang your head guys.. you played hard and left it all on the field.

I fell like we won it for some ODD reason ....I am so glad for ya'll man DID CH have the speed advantage...

I feel as a whole we did!!!

Alvarados coaches have a great scheme!!! Dont blame him for going for two, he trusted his team and if he got it....well you know!!

Awesome awesome game!!! Couldnt ask for anymore out of two great teams!!! What a night!

I feel as a whole we did!!!

Alvarados coaches have a great scheme!!! Dont blame him for going for two, he trusted his team and if he got it....well you know!!

Awesome awesome game!!! Couldnt ask for anymore out of two great teams!!! What a night!

Amen to that!! 100 plus men left it all on the field tonight. If your heart wasn't racin every minute of that one he'll your already dead!!!

I agree with the dirty play.....CHAPEL HILL 3-A DIVISION 1 CHAMPS!!!!!!!People the only reason I say this is the way they dogged east texas on 3adownlow....

Between the whistles brother it's all game!! This is high school where its still a contact sport!! Just try to keep the helmets on next time!!

Congrats c-hill from Mrs Ford and her family and family of friends. Henderson chapel hill was game of the yr in all classes but keep listening I believe chapel hill Alvarado will b game of the yr in all classes for 2011. Heck of a dog fight.

Chhs 20 ahs 19 game of the yr nomination......

@Alvarado- what a game guys. Your boys have NO reason to walk out with their heads down. Heck of a game. Y'all played CH clean IMO. What ever happened in yalls other game against H-Town didn't reflect in any way tonight. Any of these teams could have won this game. I'll admit Bates is a little tough kid. For a minute I thought he would have put that dagger in us with that crazy catch. Good luck guys.

Ps- I/we know what it's like to lose a state title game. Maybe these words help or maybe they don't? Anyways thank you for giving us a good game.

@Alvarado- what a game guys. Your boys have NO reason to walk out with their heads down. Heck of a game. Y'all played CH clean IMO. What ever happened in yalls other game against H-Town didn't reflect in any way tonight. Any of these teams could have win this game. I'll admit Bates is a little tough kid. For a minute I thought he would have put that dagger in us with that crazy catch. Good luck guys.

Ps- I/we know what it's like to lose a state title game. Maybe these words help or maybe they don't? Anyways thank you for giving us a good game.

Great post, from a Ch Homer!!!

I second the game of tbe year nomination!!!!