• Giants will blow it again
    • Cowboys will blow it again
    • Don't care who wins

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to see the Boys have a impressive win for once

We've had two against the Rams and Bills. If we were having solid performances in every game, then I wouldn't be so harsh on my Boys. It's not being done in old school Cowboys fashion.

We've had two against the Rams and Bills. If we were having solid performances in every game, then I wouldn't be so harsh on my Boys. It's not being done in old school Cowboys fashion.

I'm not so sure even in those two games that it wasn't more about the Rams and Bills playing poorly then the cowboys dominating the game.

with 4 left, this one may be the biggest. the giants have looked great at times and not so good others. if we can get to them early and force them out of their game, i think we can take it. basically it comes down to a 4 game season for the boys. sweep and they get in. 3 out of 4 may do it. i'll take the cowboys

The Boys will be able to take advantage of the young linebackers and banged up secondary. Our D has to improve and close out a game.

agreed as long as they are, for the most part, healthy. D-ware, if he plays, will be going all out the next 4 games to try and reach that record, lets hope Ryan prepares them the right way and our secondary does their job.

i'll be in the corner of the endzone first section i want to get some good clips and austin/dez/witten AND murray scoring some TD's.... will post pics after :)

I am saddened for you that you will have to witness the thrashing all up close and personal....When touchdown tony throws a pick six be sure and duck!!!

well with that busted up secondary the giants aint gonna be doing much pick sixin.... one int against rodgers from a walkon who ya'll cut.... luck... :) i aint worried, really

I don't think it makes a lot of difference win or lose. The Cowboys won't get far in the playoffs ... once again.

Glad your so optimistic about it. We all know the cowboys been struggling the past billion years, but you got to believe they'll win, otherwise whats the point in them playing and us as fans watching?

Glad your so optimistic about it. We all know the cowboys been struggling the past billion years, but you got to believe they'll win, otherwise whats the point in them playing and us as fans watching?

Good post, I seriously think we can get at least to the NFC Championship game, if we stay healthy the rest of the way

Good post, I seriously think we can get at least to the NFC Championship game, if we stay healthy the rest of the way

Assuming if the playoff positioning ended today:

Dallas would be the #4 seed hosting a game against Chicago, then playing the Packers in the divisional in Lambeau in January.

We won't make the NFC championship...

Dallas would be the #4 seed hosting a game against Chicago, then playing the Packers in the divisional in Lambeau in January.

well if we beat the giants theres no reason we woundnt be able to beat that packers... just sayin...

Remember New York came through the back door in 2007. Their defense took them to a Super Bowl. Dallas swept them during the season and lost to them in the Division Championship. They had no chance against New England. Who won?

So I will not count my Cowboys out for any reason.