1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Giants in a close one
    • Cowboys in a close one
    • Giants in a blowout
    • Cowboys in a blowout
    • Giants will blow it again
    • Cowboys will blow it again
    • Don't care who wins

Certain people on here keep saying Dallas does not win big games. They have continuously done it in the past.

No...they haven't and you know it.You can rave all about the Cowboys and their phantom big games, but it is an illusion. You can say it over & over all you want. It hasn't happened in a long long time & there is no end in sight. It doesn't mean I don't love the Cowboys as you say it does. It means what I see is reality.

AN ABSOLUTELY MONUMENTAL COLLAPSE IN A BIG GAME. The 3rd epic collapse of this year (Jets-Detroit-Giants).

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No...they haven't and you know it.You can rave all about the Cowboys and their phantom big games, but it is an illusion. You can say it over & over all you want. It hasn't happened in a long long time & there is no end in sight. It doesn't mean I don't love the Cowboys as you say it does. It means what I see is reality.

AN ABSOLUTELY MONUMENTAL COLLAPSE IN A BIG GAME. The 3rd epic collapse of this year (Jets-Detroit-Giants).

Don't forget Patriots!

As a Cowboy fan, I got another reality check tonight. DALLAS IS NOT THAT GOOD!

exactly. you can't tell me there aren't better cover guys somewhere on the planet than the ones we've got. newman absolutely gave up and started jogging on the ball that maningham dropped in the endzone. eli made us look silly most of the night. zero sacks by the defense. terrible play calling with the game on the line. romo misses a game ender at the end(of course we were smiling about it). then we can't block right up the middle on the field goal. all areas of the game we stink at. i'm a huge cowboy fan, but i will not drink the koolaid

UNFREAKINBELIEVABLE.... the defense couldn't stop me....Romo missed the throw to Austin....a field goal at the end of the game is not meant to be....the football gods are against them....this group just can't win

SEASON OVER

Maybe if they would of open the roof, God could of seen what was going on, but apparently Jerry didn't think he needed the Lord's help

I try my best to walk away, but I find myself drawn back in with this team! When will it end?

jerry must hire a gm and a coach then sit in his suite and let the guys do their jobs. until then, break out the pepto cause it ain't gonna change. big red admitted his blunder in the arizona game which is about the only thing he's done right this season.

jerry must hire a gm and a coach then sit in his suite and let the guys do their jobs. until then, break out the pepto cause it ain't gonna change. big red admitted his blunder in the arizona game which is about the only thing he's done right this season.

Amen!

something has definately been missing with this team. hard to put your finger on exactly what it is. other tham missing Austin Romo played pretty well. the defense stunk in the 4th qtr.

i say trade for Tebow and bring some Jesus to this team. it works for Denver

I was thinking the samething