top ten teams in east texas

ithegreat

Is it Legal to retake a test the Thursday after the six weeks has ended to remain elegible? That would put a lot of pressure on teachers after the six weeks is over.

For sure a fine line!! If grade verifications are already in then it must be a grading error by the teacher to be changed. Not 100% on all that because I have never dealt with that issue.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding if WH dominated Athens or not?.

I'm a true Hornet fan, but let's be honest Queenhornet, Athens got dominated. Yes, the Hornets had some great shots at scoring (including that great goal by Athens, which it was a foul I was sitting in the stands right behind where the foul was committed) but anyways other than that WH just simply outplayed us outsmarted us why?. Because if Athens would of played at the same level or better Athens would of won, it really doesn't matter if the game was tied, Athens played defense practically 80% of the entire game including overtime. WH midfield is the one that created the big plays considering the fact that Athens needs a huge help on midfield there's one reason why Athens couldn't outplay WH. So, IMO if Athens continues to play like that and play defense most of the time yes they might get wins but playing a team like WH or later in the playoffs playing better teams that have outstanding defense, midfield, & offense Athens will not be able to contain.

Jacksonville should be on the list as should Mt.Pleasant. My thoughts

1. Kilgore

2. Mt.Pleasant

3. Pinetree

4. John Tyler

5. Jacksonville

6. Henderson

7. Lindale

8. Palestine

Dont worry bout Longview or Lee since they are in 5a

HOW AM I DOING SO FAR SINCE I DID THIS IN JAN. EXCEPT I WOULD PUT ATHENS IN

Top Eight

1. Kilgore (9-1-4)

2. Paris (11-1-5)

3. Pine Tree (8-1-2)

4. Jacksonville (10-2-4)

5. John Tyler (8-4-1)

6. Palestine (13-5-4)

7. Athens (10-6-0)

8. Mt. Pleasant (8-2-6)

Not trying to stir the pot... can you panel tell me who Paris has played? and who Jacksonvilles two losses are to Kilgore and ?. Mt Pleasant isnt a 8th ranked team. Losses to Longview and N.Lamar.I would have Henderson there as well. They havent played easy teams this year.

My choice for top:

1. Kilgore

2. Pinetree

3. Jacksonville

4. John Tyler

5. Mt. Pleasant

6. Athens

7. Henderson

Jacksonville lost to Lindale. I would have John Tyler at the top of the list. Outside of the Athens game they have been pretty dominate. Kilgore is solid but I'm curious to see how the rest of the season goes without there stud. Their D should keep them in good shape. As for Pinetree the jury should still be out on them.

Not trying to stir the pot... can you panel tell me who Paris has played? and who Jacksonvilles two losses are to Kilgore and ?. Mt Pleasant isnt a 8th ranked team. Losses to Longview and N.Lamar.I would have Henderson there as well. They havent played easy teams this year.

My choice for top:

1. Kilgore

2. Pinetree

3. Jacksonville

4. John Tyler

5. Mt. Pleasant

6. Athens

7. Henderson

Jacksonville lost to Lindale. I would have John Tyler at the top of the list. Outside of the Athens game they have been pretty dominate. Kilgore is solid but I'm curious to see how the rest of the season goes without there stud. Their D should keep them in good shape. As for Pinetree the jury should still be out on them.

Except when they lost to Kilgore

My choice for top:

1. Kilgore

2. Pinetree

3. Jacksonville

4. John Tyler

5. Mt. Pleasant

6. Athens

7. Henderson

I think Lufkin beat them

Top Eight

1. Kilgore (9-1-4)

2. Paris (11-1-5)

3. Pine Tree (8-1-2)

4. Jacksonville (10-2-4)

5. John Tyler (8-4-1)

6. Palestine (13-5-4)

7. Athens (10-6-0)

8. Mt. Pleasant (8-2-6)

I can't agree with Mt. Pleasant being that low, or Paris that high, either.

Exactly what are you using as criteria for your rankings? Except for mT. Pleasant, it almost looks like you are using the record to date, which in no way reflects the actual order of ranking, IMHO.

Please to enlighten?

It is funny how lindale is out of top 10 , they tie number 1 Kilgore tie Longview, beat Jacksonville lost to jt 2-1 Wich was even game. And lost to Athens after having the ball on there side 80 percent of game. But they did score on ball that should have been stopped but oh we'll a loss is a loss . Just saying I guess we will see who is top at the end of the year.i know where lindale will be at the end.

It is funny how lindale is out of top 10 , they tie number 1 Kilgore tie Longview, beat Jacksonville lost to jt 2-1 Wich was even game. And lost to Athens after having the ball on there side 80 percent of game. But they did score on ball that should have been stopped but oh we'll a loss is a loss . Just saying I guess we will see who is top at the end of the year.i know where lindale will be at the end.

No offense they tied longview and the next weekend lost 5-0. Lindale is good depending on what lindale shows up

But the longview and Kilgore games were both in pre season, not saying they don't count, but you can't put a lot of stock in those games.

Ok well if you don't look at preseason then in district they have lost to Athens, JT and went to a SO with Chapel Hill in the first round of district. I just think they have lost alot of leaders and this is a rebuilding year but even at that if your rebuilding year still has you in playoff contention there is no doubt you are a good team, just maybe not the Lindale we have been accustomed with seeing the past few years. There are alot of really good ET teams and only 10 spots y'all are filling. It's just not possible for everyone to be ranked in those spots. Still lots of soccer left this season. Anything can happen...

Ok well if you don't look at preseason then in district they have lost to Athens, JT and went to a SO with Chapel Hill in the first round of district. I just think they have lost alot of leaders and this is a rebuilding year but even at that if your rebuilding year still has you in playoff contention there is no doubt you are a good team, just maybe not the Lindale we have been accustomed with seeing the past few years. There are alot of really good ET teams and only 10 spots y'all are filling. It's just not possible for everyone to be ranked in those spots. Still lots of soccer left this season. Anything can happen...

Good point, just because you're not ranked in everyone elses opinion does not mean you're not a good team. Lots of talent goes unappreciated due to the Dallas area and Houston area teams.

You are all right . Beat whitehouse again last night after a hard fought night and jt beat chapel hill 2-1 . Chapel hill is a new team with the two players that came back their defense has improved and u shall see when u play them . Friday night will show alot when we play . This second round will come down to the wire so good luck to you . Lindale will be up for the challenge for whoever they come into play with