Cowboys vs N.Y. Giants

Dallas vs New York  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wants it More?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • New York Giants

He has his moments. Just not consistantly without mixing in a brain #### or two.

He has been one of the most consistent QB's this season. He only has 9 int's compared to 13 for Brees. Drew Brees would have a heck of a time playing behind Dallas' line. So Tony does produce great results with consistency.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has been one of the most consistent QB's this season. He only has 9 int's compared to 13 for Brees. Drew Brees would have a heck of a time playing behind Dallas' line. So Tony does produce great results with consistency.

Really. Can you imagine what kind of numbers Romo would have if he had Drew Brees' O-line?

Alot of people on here criticize Romo for the offensive failures, when they tend to forget that your QB is going to make mistakes when he's constantly scrambling for his life just to get the ball to his receiver.

Really. Can you imagine what kind of numbers Romo would have if he had Drew Brees' O-line?

Alot of people on here criticize Romo for the offensive failures, when they tend to forget that your QB is going to make mistakes when he's constantly scrambling for his life just to get the ball to his receiver.

Scary thought for people needing a reality check.

Dez switched Agents this week. Switched from Parker to Rosenhaus (SP). Some say it is from the fallout with Dieon Sanders. I see him asking for more money in the near future and creating havoc in Cowboy Country......just saying!

How can he ask for more money ????? He hasn't even put up Tony Hill numbers, maybe Antonio Bryant or Roy Williams (Lions) numbers in his first two years. He's not proving anything to me.

We're 8-8, and you think that's GREAT ????? We're the Saints of the 70's with Archie as the quarterback.

Don't forget how he played in San Francisco with banged up ribs.Room will be okay if the line holds up I just hope the g-men don't take a cheap shot on that hand.

No cheap shots but maybe Osi,Tuck or JPP will want to play patty cake with him to see if the hands ok. :)

Scary thought for people needing a reality check.

You play with who you got. Let's not forget the great Emmitt Smiths Oline he had while at Dallas. I wonder what #'s Barry Sanders would have had with that Oline. The whata, shoulda game shouldn't be played. If that's the case I'm sure Brady Quinn and Jimmy Clausen would be HOF qbs if given a chance and a decent Oline. :)

You play with who you got. Let's not forget the great Emmitt Smiths Oline he had while at Dallas. I wonder what #'s Barry Sanders would have had with that Oline. The whata, shoulda game shouldn't be played. If that's the case I'm sure Brady Quinn and Jimmy Clausen would be HOF qbs if given a chance and a decent Oline. :)

Drew Brees and Aikman have both benefitted greatly from good offensive lines. I wished Romo could have played behind Dallas' lines back then. Barry Sanders may or may not have had as good or better success with Dallas' line. Being a successful running back is not a given. Emmitt's quickness was just right for the linemen he had in front of him. He had a knack of hitting holes that were not there until he got there. It is all about timing. Barry hits holes in a totally different way and with different quickness. It might not have worked for him here.

Drew Brees would have a heck of a time playing behind Dallas' line.

Bress has thrown the ball more than Romo. There is a reason for 4 more ints. Also, Brees is a much better athlete than Romo. He would probably actually do better than Romo behind the Dallas line.

I agree, but I have a feeling it will pick up during or/and after the game, especially when the Cowboys win this game.

When......oh really.

Will the rain be a factor. who benefits from the rain

The Giants run game does. Big Boy Jacobs.