31 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wants it More?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • New York Giants

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cougirls look like a bad high school team tonight. Offense sticks as well as the defense. I did know what I was talking about earlier in the week when I said that the Cowgirls will blow another games and be sitting home next week.

I have been and will always be a Dallas Cowboy fan...it started when my Dad and I would go to the old Salesmanship Game at the Cotton bowl in the late 60's with several others....they would have the midway rides open and us younger guys would ride the old roller coaster there and get back on almost immediately and ride it again...each year we would watch the Cowboys get off the bus and go into the dressing room...I recall one year the dressing room doors were still locked and I got to stand right next to Bob Lilly and talk to him until the door was opened....I also remember the 1st year Texas Stadium opened a bunch of us went to watch a pre-season game with the Jets and Joe Namath....in the 80's, I got to get on the sidelines and take pictures during a pre-season game with the Bengals....so, if you're a Cowboy hater and feel the need to get on a forum to put them down, that's okay...go ahead and do it if it makes you feel better...I will not put down anyone's team, it's childish and immature...

I have been and will always be a Dallas Cowboy fan...it started when my Dad and I would go to the old Salesmanship Game at the Cotton bowl in the late 60's with several others....they would have the midway rides open and us younger guys would ride the old roller coaster there and get back on almost immediately and ride it again...each year we would watch the Cowboys get off the bus and go into the dressing room...I recall one year the dressing room doors were still locked and I got to stand right next to Bob Lilly and talk to him until the door was opened....I also remember the 1st year Texas Stadium opened a bunch of us went to watch a pre-season game with the Jets and Joe Namath....in the 80's, I got to get on the sidelines and take pictures during a pre-season game with the Bengals....so, if you're a Cowboy hater and feel the need to get on a forum to put them down, that's okay...go ahead and do it if it makes you feel better...I will not put down anyone's team, it's childish and immature...

I admire your fan hood but come on dude this is the NFL. We're not talking about hs or college kids here.

Nice post and calling them Cowgirls is extremely childish and really is only done to provoke an argument.

The comics continue Alan Ball finishing the year in New York how he started killing us

Romo could have ran for first down 3 times this is just laughable

Cowboys are poorly coached

The comics continue Alan Ball finishing the year in New York how he started killing us

Romo could have ran for first down 3 times this is just laughable

I had in my notes: 4 man rush, five pressures, 1 completion - Bryant.

Course, I have to scratch it out because of the penalty. Crazy night.

That's is what I have tried to say....just not as well. My first jersey ever was Ted to tall.... Sleeped every night in it. But u said it well my friend.

Is that you Jason?