1A and 2A Re-Alignment

TxFight

I don't see D2-11 being an 8 team distict. I also would be surprised to see Pewitt in R3. And just curious, Why D9 mostly intact change to D11? just curious about that. D2-9 should only lose Joaquin if I am not mistaken. I could see Waskom replacing them but not adding OC,EF and NewDiana as well. I would be very surprised to see the district set up that way.

Tiger95, I agree!!!! From what i have been told, is that the only change happening to D9 is that Joaquin will be dropping back down to 1A and Hawkins will be coming back to 2A and taking Joaquin's spot in D9. That's what i'm hearing, IF the numbers dont change much.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiger95, I agree!!!! From what i have been told, is that the only change happening to D9 is that Joaquin will be dropping back down to 1A and Hawkins will be coming back to 2A and taking Joaquin's spot in D9. That's what i'm hearing, IF the numbers dont change much.

I don't think UIL will raise the number by 13. Seems to high to me and puts a ton of power house 2A's in 1A.

1325280272[/url]' post='1668266']

I don't see D2-11 being an 8 team distict. I also would be surprised to see Pewitt in R3. And just curious, Why D9 mostly intact change to D11? just curious about that. D2-9 should only lose Joaquin if I am not mistaken. I could see Waskom replacing them but not adding OC,EF and NewDiana as well. I would be very surprised to see the district set up that way.

I see your point. By why would u split up waskom and EF? None of these will be 100 percent correct, but I like the work that was done.

"Region 3

District 9-Alto, Cayuga, Cross Roads, Frankston, Groveton, Kerens

District 10Beckville, Big Sandy, Carlisle, Harelton, Hawkins

District 11Cushing, Garrison, Joaquin, Shelbyville, Timpson

District 12Colmesneil, Deweyville, Hull-Daisetta, San Augustine, West Hardin, West Sabine"

I would put Timpson in district 9, San Augustine in District 11, and Groveton in District 12.

Just based on where they are located. Other than that, it looks great.

Region 3

District 9-Alto, Cayuga, Cross Roads, Frankston, Timpson, Kerens

District 11Cushing, Garrison, Joaquin, Shelbyville, San Augustine

District 12Colmesneil, Deweyville, Hull-Daisetta, Groveton, West Hardin, West Sabine

I see your point. By why would u split up waskom and EF? None of these will be 100 percent correct, but I like the work that was done.

The only time Waskom and EF split up was when EF went 3A for a couple of years and even then they played each other. The only way Waskom and EF don't end up in the same district is if Waskom drops to 1A that's not happening or EF goes to 2A DI and the numbers show that won't happen either.

I think

EF

Waskom

New Diana

Ore City

LK

Hughes Springs

The only time Waskom and EF split up was when EF went 3A for a couple of years and even then they played each other. The only way Waskom and EF don't end up in the same district is if Waskom drops to 1A that's not happening or EF goes to 2A DI and the numbers show that won't happen either.

I think

EF

Waskom

New Diana

Ore City

LK

Hughes Springs

Is New Diana going to drop to Div. 2? They have been in the same district as Harmony for a long time. I thought they were about the same size.

Tenaha

Mount

Union hill

Overton

Maud

You heard it here first

Boomer wanted to know what happened to Beckville?

Well they went D1

Beckville

Big Sandy

Harleton

price Carlisle

Simms Bowie

Hawkins

He was hoping for Laneville so he could see more of Rosa

Maud

Detroit

Union Hill

Cumby

Overton

Would not be supprised if Allbig8 is right though, I haven't had much luck in past years trying to out guess the UIL.

That would be a great district for Maud and Overton. Could play for the title the next couple years. IMO!!

"Region 3

District 9-Alto, Cayuga, Cross Roads, Frankston, Groveton, Kerens

District 11Cushing, Garrison, Joaquin, Shelbyville, Timpson

District 12Colmesneil, Deweyville, Hull-Daisetta, San Augustine, West Hardin, West Sabine"

I would put Timpson in district 9, San Augustine in District 11, and Groveton in District 12.

Just based on where they are located. Other than that, it looks great.

Region 3

District 9-Alto, Cayuga, Cross Roads, Frankston, Timpson, Kerens

District 11Cushing, Garrison, Joaquin, Shelbyville, San Augustine

District 12Colmesneil, Deweyville, Hull-Daisetta, Groveton, West Hardin, West Sabine

So you would have Joaquin and Garrison driving THROUGH Timpson to play each other, but Timpson's not in that district? Do you work for the UIL by chance?

That would probably be a better district for Hawkins! Could they be competitive in football?

So you would have Joaquin and Garrison driving THROUGH Timpson to play each other, but Timpson's not in that district? Do you work for the UIL by chance?

point taken....... Timpson would need to stay in that district. Leave district 9 as a 5 team district and move Groveton to district 12.

Region 3

District 9-Alto, Cayuga, Cross Roads, Frankston, Kerens

District 10-Beckville, Big Sandy, Carlisle, Harelton, Hawkins

District 11-Cushing, Garrison, Joaquin, Shelbyville, San Augustine, Timpson

District 12-Colmesneil, Deweyville, Hull-Daisetta, Groveton, West Hardin, West Sabine

I think

EF

Waskom

New Diana

Ore City

LK

Hughes Springs

I have a correction to the above

EF

Waskom

Arp

New Diana

LK

Union Grove

West Rusk

That is the latest

Wow ... and with what they have coming back next year ... they will make some noise. How do they go from Div 1 3A to 2A numbers?

They were 3ADII..

Turned in 439 last time around. So it's not really that hard to believe that they have a shot at being in 2A.