Under Armour Game Announcements

Hookemhorns88

I watched a bit of the Under Amour game tonight. The verbal commitment segments are always interesting but none moreso than one tonight. Landon Collins, the number 1 safety in the nation from Louisiana, verbally committed to Alabama much to the noticeable dismay of his mother. She was not shy about his apparent poor decision as she flat out said that LSU was her preferred choice for him and even waved some LSU colors. As a parent you need to support your child. You may not agree with the choice he made but you should still be happy that he is having a chance to at least make that decision. Personally I would be thrilled for my child to be playing at that level. She pretty much upstaged him. I am sure that he is somewhat embarassed by his families reaction. Classless act?

I watched a bit of the Under Amour game tonight. The verbal commitment segments are always interesting but none moreso than one tonight. Landon Collins, the number 1 safety in the nation from Louisiana, verbally committed to Alabama much to the noticeable dismay of his mother. She was not shy about his apparent poor decision as she flat out said that LSU was her preferred choice for him and even waved some LSU colors. As a parent you need to support your child. You may not agree with the choice he made but you should still be happy that he is having a chance to at least make that decision. Personally I would be thrilled for my child to be playing at that level. She pretty much upstaged him. I am sure that he is somewhat embarassed by his families reaction. Classless act?

I just watched this clip on the UA site. WOW! Thats terrible his mother would do that. I would put a longhorn on my shirt if my son were ever fortunate enough to get the chance to play there. Support your kids decisions!

To me, her whole apperance showed that she is used to being the center of attention. I imagine her actions last night were no different than other times throughout this kids life. You know what they say though Karma is a b-word. Mama was sportin plenty of that bad LSU mojo!

Brewer and Gray took a lickin.

Brewer looked like he would fit right in with the other UT quarterbacks. dry.gif

I'm sure the kid is better than he showed last night. Let's hope so anyway.

I thought Gray looked good. He and Brown will be a great combo.

Brewer looked like he would fit right in with the other UT quarterbacks. dry.gif

I'm sure the kid is better than he showed last night. Let's hope so anyway.

I thought Gray looked good. He and Brown will be a great combo.

Should expect more of the same with the stellar Oline that UT produces.

Negative on Brewer this weak has been his lack of arm strength.

To me, her whole apperance showed that she is used to being the center of attention. I imagine her actions last night were no different than other times throughout this kids life. You know what they say though Karma is a b-word. Mama was sportin plenty of that bad LSU mojo!

l

Hopefully the game last night was not the peak of this kids achievements but with the family support that was exhibited there is a very real chance that it was. Hopefully whoever does ultimately sign him will give him the support and encouragement that he needs. Too bad he cannot get it from home.

lol she is TICKED.

recruit_unified.jpg

I hate espn started these"announcements" on tv.Too much "look at me" and this mom did nuthg to help the cause. I was embarassed for that young man

lol she is TICKED.

recruit_unified.jpg

I hate espn started these"announcements" on tv.Too much "look at me" and this mom did nuthg to help the cause. I was embarassed for that young man