E.F. Football 2013

EFCLASSOF89

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would u post something like that? Has king come out and said that he is leaving, no. With the support giving by some of the people like you I wouldn't blame him. Get the facts straight before you post here is the tentative schedule:

Scrimmage #1 unsureScrimmage #2. White OakWeek 0 Corrigan - CamdenWeek 1. JeffersonWeek 2 ArpWeek 3. ByeWeek 4. New DianaWeek 5. Garrison

Ive said it before. People in E.F R crazy!!! 8-3 and you want a change. Be careful what you ask for!! Those kids have no discpline with King whose is a pretty tough guy. Just think what would happen if he does leave. Those kids would get 10 personal fouls a game!!!

Hearing these teams are on the schedule:

White Oak

Corrigan

Jefferson

Arp

Tatum

I think you go 1-4 (you will beat Corrigan) against that schedule but will be ready for district thats for sure. Good pre-schedule!

Ive said it before. People in E.F R crazy!!! 8-3 and you want a change. Be careful what you ask for!! Those kids have no discpline with King whose is a pretty tough guy. Just think what would happen if he does leave. Those kids would get 10 personal fouls a game!!!

Nobody said we were wanting any personel changes. Funny, I don't recall you being around EF to determine if our kids were any less disciplined than any other high school boys any place else.

Why would u post something like that? Has king come out and said that he is leaving, no. With the support giving by some of the people like you I wouldn't blame him. Get the facts straight before you post here is the tentative schedule:

Scrimmage #1 unsureScrimmage #2. White OakWeek 0 Corrigan - CamdenWeek 1. JeffersonWeek 2 ArpWeek 3. ByeWeek 4. New DianaWeek 5. Garrison

Not playing Harmony in Pre-District? It was a good game last year. I was looking forward to another tough match-up.

+1. Seems like once again JP has spoken out when maybe they should'nt have.

I think you go 1-4 (you will beat Corrigan) against that schedule but will be ready for district thats for sure. Good pre-schedule!

The games are played on the football field not on Smoaky and I know I asked for predictions but do some homework before you do about E.F. just too many returning starters to go 1-4 in non district!

The games are played on the football field not on Smoaky and I know I asked for predictions but do some homework before you do about E.F. just too many returning starters to go 1-4 in non district!

He's just calling it like he see's it. He has however already predicted Arp to win state in 2012, we'll see. lol.

Right teams, wrong order.

But of course nothing is final.

lol....we will see. 2-3 at best. It's not a knock on your team its a tough schedule. It should prepare your sr's well.

lol....we will see. 2-3 at best. It's not a knock on your team its a tough schedule. It should prepare your sr's well.

We won't know if it's a tough schedule until after non district it looks that way on paper, now let's just say if E.F. blows through these teams then you would be saying E.F. had a weak schedule or the teams they beat are down this year that's what most people would say, btw whats Arp's schedule look like?