E.F. Football 2013

EFCLASSOF89

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fell like EF is going to have a great season with what we already have and some move in added to the fire Im looking for them to go to state this season IMO ;)

I hope your right Rock, this will be the best team since '07, maybe they can go a long way, maybe all the way if all the pieces fall into place.

I think they will be somewhat improved, but the notion that they can win their region, let alone state is a little premature. They have to go through Arp to make it out of Region 3, which will be a tall order to say the least.

You have to dream big to accomplish great things. I guess it is a tall order, considering some on Smoaky have already stated that Arp will win state. lol. People in EF are hardheaded, your gonna have to prove to us your better. Hey, to be the best, ya gotta beat the best. lol.

I think they will be somewhat improved, but the notion that they can win their region, let alone state is a little premature. They have to go through Arp to make it out of Region 3, which will be a tall order to say the least.

It shouldn't be a tall order since Arp hasn't made out of the region themselves it doesn't have to go through Arp and besides that ya'll saying you guys gone when state now isn't that premature!

It shouldn't be a tall order since Arp hasn't made out of the region themselves it doesn't have to go through Arp and besides that ya'll saying you guys gone when state now isn't that premature!

Arp and Lexington will play each other again for Region 3 is my guess. Those are going to be the 2 most talented teams in Region 3 as far as athletes go IMO....Now, if they both can stay healthy is another story. EF should be in the mix. I know I won't count them out.

EF will never be what they were late 90's. If they go to state it will to watch 2 other teams. Middle of the pack in district lack a Harris to run the ball.

EF went to state in 07 were you been I will say this if it get put together this season right they will go this year in 2012 trust me

Nope....Won't get thru Arp.

So jj u saying that arp going to b the team to beat ? Can't lie to you we fell off a few years EF played good football last season ya they got knocked out first round but the thing of it is that the same team will b back this season with a few more added to the fire

EF will never be what they were late 90's. If they go to state it will to watch 2 other teams. Middle of the pack in district lack a Harris to run the ball.

Guess he never heard of Joe Benefield from '07, he ran for over 2000 yds. thats not too shabby, IMO.

Probably was saying that in '07 when we got thru them twice. LOL.

What Arp will have in 2012 will be a whole different level of football. 2012 Looks real promising for us. I can't wait for you guys to get a load of Sophomore RB Marcalas Johnson. This kid is about to go national on some folks. His size and speed is not like any kid I have seen play at Arp. He is without a doubt a chip off of the old block being the sibling of OKst. SS Lavochea Cooper. Johnson as a Freshman had 55 carries 515 yards 12 TD's avg'd 9.34 ypc. Now check this. He didn't start Varsity until our 6 game of the year and that was to play defense and special teams. We lost our star RB Kasey McClendon for the season against West Rusk. The very next game we would play was Rogers in the second round of the playoffs. Johnson earned his 1st start that night tourching the eagles for over a 100 yards on the ground. The next week we played Corrigan Camden. Johnson again started and again finished with over a 100 yards. He repeated his perfomance against the Lexington Eagles as well. I feel like this kid if he stays healthy, could be a 4 or 5 star RB coming out of high school. I bet with the players he has around him at Arp the next 3 years we will be as good as anyone in 2A.

381385_332663210082310_100000159021493_1580042_339425023_n.jpg

Guess he never heard of Joe Benefield from '07, he ran for over 2000 yds. thats not too shabby, IMO.

I recal SS Lavochea Cooper nearly decapitated him lol......What ever happened to Joe Benefield? Did he get a chance to play somehwhere?

Well jj once again we have our whole starting defense coming back with two D1 players they all will b bigger stronger & faster so do you honestly believe that your sophomore running back going to run all over them ? not taking nothing from the kid but it's not going to b as easy a 123

I recal SS Lavochea Cooper nearly decapitated him lol......What ever happened to Joe Benefield? Did he get a chance to play somehwhere?

And ya lavochea Cooper might got a good lick on him but lavochea football career with arp tigers ended that night to as I recal Joe played with some small college can't wait into we meet up jj do you remember on opening kick off when Joe ran over one of players ? Hit and knocked him bout three yards back they show that now to our players

Well jj once again we have our whole starting defense coming back with two D1 players they all will b bigger stronger & faster so do you honestly believe that your sophomore running back going to run all over them ? not taking nothing from the kid but it's not going to b as easy a 123

Yep that pretty much sums it up. hahahaha......I just don't know if I am sold on you guys suddenly being great. Just looking at your games from 2011 none of them jump out at me and say hey, this team could be really good in 2012 other than having a sr heavy team. I mean look at your last game, Cooper ran for 388 yards on you guys and they shut you out in the 2nd half....big ol goose egg........ Cooper was a 6-6 football team and only won 1 game on the road in 2011. it was against EF. Cooper lost to Pewitt 42-20. Arp beat Pewitt pretty bad. just sayin.....

Well jj you can't go by last year stats u see ya EF loss to Cooper y I don't no still can't tell you what happen in that game but that was last year they loss players just like arp did jj EF will do this this season and that's kick azz like they should have last year

And ya lavochea Cooper might got a good lick on him but lavochea football career with arp tigers ended that night to as I recal Joe played with some small college can't wait into we meet up jj do you remember on opening kick off when Joe ran over one of players ? Hit and knocked him bout three yards back they show that now to our players

Ummm, no

Cooper was a sophomore that year.

Yep that pretty much sums it up. hahahaha......I just don't know if I am sold on you guys suddenly being great. Just looking at your games from 2011 none of them jump out at me and say hey, this team could be really good in 2012 other than having a sr heavy team. I mean look at your last game, Cooper ran for 388 yards on you guys and they shut you out in the 2nd half....big ol goose egg........ Cooper was a 6-6 football team and only won 1 game on the road in 2011. it was against EF. Cooper lost to Pewitt 42-20. Arp beat Pewitt pretty bad. just sayin.....

Heh, we are'nt trying to sell anybody, but if we beat Arp than you'll say we're suddenly great. hahaha. I'm sure the boy's will be real disappointed they did'nt impress you. You sure are cocky for a team that lost 12 seniors and a great QB that has to be replaced, just sayin....